O.A.C.N (Slap)

Please watch the song above with it's meaning, and listen to it again while reading. Maybe it will help you to get more into this scene..

My heart break into pieces..

It's hurt..

I know it's my fault.. but..

Alice?

"Alice..?" I called her name and they quickly pushed each other. I could sense guilty from her eyes.

Ah.. so she likes Ken from the start.. and she just used herself as the bait girl that i asked her to find for me.

"Y/N.." ken called me but i only stood there speechless..

No, this is all your plan! You need to finish it Y/N! You are the one that start it and now you need to finish it.

'I'm sorry oppa..'

"How dare you.. cheating on me?" I asked and my tears started falling. Ken walked closer to me but i stopped him.

'I'm sorry again..'

"STOP! DON'T COME NEAR ME." I shouted and he stopped walking to me. I started sobbing but i need to control myself. Alice was standing behind him also started to sob.

'I need to..'

"Why oppa? Why? Do you not love me anymore?" I asked even though i already knew his answer. And he was being honest.

"No Y/N! I love you!" Ken said and i shook my head.

'I know..'

"NO! You're lying! You don't love me anymore!" I shouted and he walked to me before grabbing my shoulder.

"Listen to me Y/N. It's not like what you are thinking." Ken said and he tried to calm me down. But i pushed his hand harshly and stared into his eye.

'Then why are you replying to her kiss?'

"Then what?! You want to say that you two are actually not kissing each other but only make out?!" Anger started to fill my body and i just let it be. Ken and Alice were shock by my word and suddenly i felt a very hard slap on my cheek.

'Finally..'

"Did you.. just slap me..?" I asked him disbelief. I knew that this was what i wished for but still, i felt surprised.

"No no no! I'm sorry! I.. i just want to calm you down and make you listen to me first but-" ken started to feel guilty as he slapped me unpurposely. He tried to hold me again but i push his hand again.

'It's hurt..'

"I don't want to hear anything from you anymore!" I yelled and i looked at Alice.

'I'm sorry Alice..'

"And you! How could you? I thought we are best friend?" I asked her and she just stood there quietly.

'That part.. i am being honest with myself.. i felt betray..'

"I.. i just.." Alice stuttered while replying to my question my then i secretly gestured her to leave. She knew that i'm mad at her but she also knew that i wanted her to move according to the plan. But i could saw that she refused to leave so i need to said it..

'I love you Alice.. i hope you can take care of him when im gone later..

"No! You! Just go! I don't want to see your face anymore! I can't believe you could do this to me.." i shouted but she walkes closer to me while crying.