Towards Another Chapter

Yan Da moaned. Everything hurts. However, her worry won over. She forced herself to wake up, breathing in relief when she saw Tian Xing sleeping peacefully on his crib. Ka Suo was beside him deep asleep. She smiled, reaching out she cupped the prince's cheek. Tracing the black circles in his eyes. "How long was I out?" She whispered.

"Two days," answered Shi. He was watching them from behind.

"Ying Kong Shi..."

The king went to her. He cupped her cheeks. His forehead on hers. "You scared us, Yan Da. You were barely breathing when we found you."

"I'm sorry." She whispered. Shi shook his head. "No, I'm sorry. This is all my fault." He said, looking into her eyes.

"What are you planning?" she asked after a while. Shi frowned, moving away a bit.

"Ying Kong Shi..."

He kept quiet. Yan Da sighed, moving forward and resting her head on his chest. "No matter what you're thinking and before anything else." She stated, looking him straight in the eyes. "Marry us first."

Shi met her gaze. He smiled lovingly, lifting her chin. "As if I would let that pass. I've always envisioned you as my queen. But first you need to recover . We'll handle the preparations for our wedding."

She smiled, kissing him softly on the lips. Shi closed his eyes, returning the kiss. Yes. Before anything else, he would make sure that his bond with them would be permanent. And that no one could ever break it.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

The next days were busy days. Everyone was preparing for the wedding. Yan Da was recovering well. Two days and all of her wounds were healed. Thanks to Huang Tuo's help. Ka Suo and Shi were almost always there beside her and Tian Xing. Sometimes they alternately watched over the mother and son.

A week had passed and Yan Da had fully recovered. Now, she's in her room studying herself in the mirror. She was wearing a white wedding dress. It's strapless, showing off her beautiful toned arms and shoulders. She smiled. Her dream is finally coming true.

She's happy but there's also sadness in her eyes. A wedding without her family. She smiled sadly. If only things were different...

A knock the interrupted her thoughts.

"You look stunning," Huang Tuo said, going inside. Yan Da chuckled.

"Didn't we already establish that?" She teased, making him laugh.

"What are you doing here?" She continued.

"To check on you," he said, making her sit down. Yan Da complied, letting him do what he needed.

"So?" she asked after a while.

"You're fine. But..." He dragged on. A blush gracing his cheeks.

"But?"

"On your honeymoon, take it a little easy." He said, quickly moving away when she was about to struck him. The two laughed. Huang Tuo then moved again, bringing her on his arms. "Congratulations. I'm really happy for you."

"Thank you," she told him, returning the hugged tightly. "Huang Tuo, thank you for being there all the time."

"And I'll continue being here by your side. Let's go. They're all waiting for you."

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Shi and Ka Suo were nervous. Today is finally the day that they've been waiting for. The tow looked at each other, letting out a nervous laugh. Facing the crowd in front of them. All of their friends were there. They were all shocked when they told them that the wedding to be held wasn't only Ka Suo and Yan Zhu's but also Shi's. However, they were all very supportive when they got over it. It had been so long since a kingdom had two kings and one queen but they didn't care. As long as their friends are happy then so be it.

The music then started...

Everyone's eyes were focused on Yan Da. Shi and Ka Suo caught their breath on their necks. She was breathtaking. Moreover, her mask added a little touch of mystery. The people loved it. Though, they wonder why she wears it all the time.

Shi and Ka Suo met her in the middle, offering their hands to her. Yan Da took it with a smile and tears in her eyes. She didn't have a bouquet like other brides do. Instead petals of flowers were falling elegantly around them, giving the place a magical effect. It was Shi's idea.

Hand in hand. They then sauntered forward. To the new chapter of their lives as husbands and wife.