Restoring His Powers

Soft humming could be heard inside Yan Da's room. She was currently taking a bath. She then got up after an hour and got ready.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Shi was quietly looking at the stars above when he heard her enter the room. He smiled, facing her. He gaped. She looked exquisite.

Yan Da chuckled, noticing his stunned expression. "Too seductive?" She asked, moving towards him.

"Ka Suo would have a heart attack." Shi answered, sweating.

Yan Da laughed. "That's exactly the plan." She said, jokingly. "But I need your help. I don't want him to identify my energy."

"You want mine to cover yours." Shi said in understanding. Yan Da nodded. He smiled, pulling her close to him. "Close your eyes."

She did. He then let his energy flow inside her, wrapping around hers protectively, shielding it from others. He then let her go.

"Good luck," he mumbled, kissing her. Yan Da returned it hotly.

"I won't fail. I promise. "She then said after the kiss, leaving to see Ka Suo.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Yan Da shifted. She's nervous. This is her first time with Ka Suo after all. Taking deep breaths, she entered the room. She smiled, feeling the nervousness she felt a while ago disappear.

Ka Suo was reading something. His back towards her. Perfect.

(^_^) (^_^) (^_^)

Ka Suo let out a soft moan when he felt her kiss the back of his neck. He's sensitive there. "Yan Zhu." He called out. She chuckled, wrapping her hands around him.

"Are you going to read all night?" She whispered, tracing his arms with her fingers. He sighed. "Does my queen have anything in mind?"

Yan Da smirked, pressing herself against him. "Face me."

He did. Her smirk became more prominent when he saw him gulped. His pupils dilated in want. Yan Da then made her move, kissing him passionately. Ka Suo returned it with the same intensity.

"Ka Suo, you trust me right?" she asked in between kisses.

"With my life," he told her. She smiled, flicking her finger. All of the lights then went out. Yan Da removed her mask, knowing that he couldn't see her.

Yan Da remember to slowly let your energy flow into that's person's body. Every touch put some of your energy on it. But don't be hasty. Let his body get used to it. To adjust to yours.

The queen followed her mother's voice in her head. Ka Suo gasped, eyes shutting in pain and pleasure. Yan Da leaned in, kissing his brows comfortingly. She needs to be careful and patient for this to be successful.

Don't forget your feelings towards this person too. It's the most important factor. You have to love him with all your heart. Willing to sacrifice everything for him. Remember Yan Da love is the one true magic.

Yan Da bit her lip moaning. Ka Suo is a gentle lover. She felt like her whole body was on fire with his every touch.. She smiled, feeling her heart flutter in happiness. She loves him. Yan Da felt her energy slowly unlocking his chakra points.

Once you reached that point. Where he was most vulnerable and open. Strike. Target his core. And you're done.

Both let out a silent scream, reaching their peak together. Ka Suo then gasped feeling the surge of energy inside him. The room flashed. White bright light engulfed it.

With Shi...

He smiled feeling the strong energy from his brother's room. Yan Da had succeeded. She restored his brother's powers and broke the deal his brother had with the deicide fairies. Now, Ka Suo's life is no longer in danger.