Sleepover

kitty's pov

i know y/n and she's gonna need help with this relationship, i mean it's her first. i think for this i'm going to just have a sleepover with her and talk about relationships and boys and such. the typical sleepover.

"hey y/n?" i start.

"yes kitty?" she asks.

"how about tonight e have a sleepover," i smiles innocently, "just us two." i finish.

"uhm okay that sounds like fun" she replies unsure.

"awesome!" i say loudly and hug her. y/n hugs back laughing and i smile brightly. i hear butch chuckle and smile.

timeskip to kitty's house

i was on my bed with y/n in front of me.

"soo y/n~" i start.

"what?"

"butch~" i continue and she blushes darkly. "aww your so cute when you blush," i say laughing and continued, "need any help for the relationship?" i ask.

"is that why you asked me to stay the night?" she asks for clarification. i nod quickly and wait for her to continue. "if you must know i actually think i'm doing pretty good. i want to take this without any advice. thanks for the offer but no thanks." she finishes. i'm shocked but shake it off. why does she not want advice!?! this is her first relationship it's a GIANT deal.

"uhm okay then?"

"wanna play a game?" y/n asks.

"sure what game?"

"sorry?"

"okay i love that game!" i yell getting up and grabbing the game.

we play for 10 rounds and are currently tied. "last round i'm gonna win!" i say furiously.

"doubt it." she replies and plays. we play and i win. 

i jump up "TOLD YOU." we laugh and lay down for bed. what an awesome girls night in.