The Package Tour (x3)

6/18/13 Nashville, TN

This wasn't long after the 2013 cruise, and it was great because all of my friends and I were together again. It was Traci, Tiffany, Morgan, Whitnie, Heather, Jennifer, plus her friend, Shelley, and one of our new friends we met through Twitter, Regina, and her friend Jennifer. Shew! That was exactly enough for a photo group, so it was perfect.

The timing of this show was also perfect, because it was the day before six of us we were seeing One Direction at the same venue.

We (all except Regina and her friend) stayed at the Sheraton in downtown Nashville. We all piled in my minivan to go for some lunch. I think that was the time I ran a red light because I was freaking out that we couldn't agree on which way to go. I never claimed to the best driver.

Traci, Tiffany, and I had shirts made that said, "Jon, Donnie, Danny, Jordan, Joey Girl." If you don't get it, it was just a play on how people are like "I'm a Donnie girl," or whichever guy is their favorite. Even though we do have our faves, we totally love all of them, hence the shirts.

We had our usual drink and some not so great snacks before lining up for the photo-op. When it was our turn, we went down the line as usual. I gave Donnie a kiss on the cheek, except it actually ended up on his neck. I was horrified and glad we were rushed along for once.

At the time, that was the best m&g we'd had. All the guys were in a great mood and talkative. Joe and Jon liked our shirts. Jon had Traci show hers off for the video camera, and Joe told me he liked mine. Jon did, also, and I took the opportunity to tell him that he was actually my favorite. It wasn't exactly a lie. I feel like if we knew the guys "in real life," he'd be my favorite for sure. He's so snarky and awkward and normal. I love him.

The main stage was in the center of the floor, and there were these smaller stages, or "pods" as they called them, surrounding it

The main stage was in the center of the floor, and there were these smaller stages, or "pods" as they called them, surrounding it. Our seats were the front row by one of these pods, so the best seats ever.

The opening acts were Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees. Boyz II Men are amazing singers. And 98 Degrees are your typical boybanders. Both groups were good, as expected.