Realize

Crdts. Owner

“We are married!”

“I understand tha-”

“No, clearly you don’t.” You interrupted, shaking your head disappointed up at Robb. Staring down at the ring on your finger, you shook your head pathetically, taking it off your finger and placing it on the table before you. Robb’s own gaze fell on the ring, his mouth opening in shock.

Taking a deep breath, you turned to the exit of the tent. “You keep that until you realize all that i’ve done for your family. I don’t care if you love her, you are married to me so you do best to understand that.” You explained quietly to Robb, before leaving his tent. 

Robb stepped forward, his gloved hands grabbing ahold of the small ring. With a distant look he picked up the ring, bringing it up and looking at it. He wasn’t sure why, but staring at the ring brought a foreign feeling he hadn’t known he could feel. He felt empty and he wasn’t even sure why. He’d been sure he loved Talisa, but seeing the ring he’d given you not on your finger, he found himself confused.

Whatever these feelings were he didn’t care, all he knew was he needed to talk to you. Talk some sense in you. He needed you by him, not Talisa. Then something clicked. He’d been a foolish, a foolish boy when he’d always prided himself in being a man beyond his years. He’d been seduced by Talisa’s beauty, not that you weren’t but she was new, extravagant. Because of this, for the past month he’d been blinded by her and not seeing all that you’d done for him and his family.

He’d been a fool. An idiot. Something his mother would yell at him for.

He gripped the ring in his hand with force, stepping forward and out of his tent. When he reached outside, his gaze fell across the field searching for you. He was bombarded by Talisa who looked up at him and smiled. He nodded in response, giving nothing more than that and trying to ignore the look of confusion that fell on her faces when he did not smile at her.

Instead, Robb continued to walk on, looking around him. He stopped when he found you near one of his men, smiling and laughing as you patched him up. Something burned within him seeing you happy by another man. He picked up his own pace, marching towards you as you jumped in surprised. Clearly you were surprised to see him so soon, you’d at least expected him to take a little bit more thought than this.

“Would you excuse us?” Robb spat, looking over at the man. His arm gripped your bicep gently, pulling you away so you were in a bit more secluded area. You feared his answer, unsure of his feelings as you could see on his features was anger, Despite your nerves, you held your head high, raising an eyebrow at Robb.

You confidence faltered slightly as he held out your ring. “Put it on.” He ordered and you gasped in indignation. “You can’t ju-” He interrupted, grabbing your face and pressing his own lips against yours. You gasped once again against his lips, not expecting such force and when leaned back you panted. “I made my decision.” He said, panting as well. “I was a fool, blinded. I know all you do for my family, I value you. I care for you. And I want to be married to you not Talisa.”

You were stunned by his words, expecting the opposite of what you received. You paused, thinking over what to say but instead just smirked. “That was less than five minutes, you must really love me.”