Can't help falling in love

Crdts. Owner

When you arrived in Winterfell, you immediately smiled at the coldness and all the open space there is. The people were welcoming and they treated you amazing. You walked through Winterfell, through the towers and through the yard.

“Don’t go far,” your mother Cersei said as she tighten the fur around her. She wasn’t really fond of Winterfell and she made that clear. “You don’t know what lurks in this cold place.”

You went back to the plaza and you saw your Uncle mounted and clad in thin armor. He was with his men, and is also with some Stark men. You patted your Uncle’s horse and Jaime just shook his head.

“Going off, Uncle?” you ask as you looked at the hounds and horses.

“Hunting, riding,” he said as he adjusted himself on his horse. “Making the most of the North.”

The horse nuzzled into your palm, and you scratch its head. You flashed a smile to his company and you grinned at your Uncle but he shook his head again at you.

“Uncle Jaime, please!” You really wanted to do something, and riding maybe is the most exciting thing there is.

“Your mother, the Queen,” he said as he emphasized Cersei, “Will get angry, you know how she is.”

“I promise! I’ll be close to you,” you begged him, and the men are smiling at you.

“The woods aren’t meant for a lady,” Theon said as his horse rounded up his party. “Or even a princess.”

You sighed and you looked at the stables, and you saw a stable boy watching the exchanged. You waited for him to acknowledge you, and when he did he bowed and you smiled. “Bring me a horse, ser.”

“Won’t the Queen be furious?” Robb asked your Uncle Jaime and he looked at you.

“My mother, the Queen will be furious, yes.” You said as the boy appeared next to you with a strong horse, and he helped you mount it. “I want to ride and not be stuck in this castle for the week, my lord.”

“Ride close to me,” Jaime said as his horse moved closer to yours, “If you get lost, like back home…”

You laughed at your Uncle and you looked at the amused Northmen, “King’s Landing is huge and crowded. But Uncle, I will not be lost.”

“Stay close with me,” your Uncle commanded as he turned to you. The hunting party in front searched and one man returned with a smile.

“Bears,” he said as his hounds urged him to move deeper into the woods.

“Bears?” You exclaimed, but the party shushed you out, especially Robb who moved next to you.

“Small ones, princess,” he said.

Your Uncle looked at you for a moment, and you nodded your head at him. “Go, Uncle. I’ll stay here.”

“Will you look after my niece, Robb?”

Robb nodded as he stayed close to you, with his bow in his hand. He was left with you, as the other men rode off deeper in the woods. Robb readied his bow with an arrow in his hand. You turned to him, “Bears! Can you believe that?”

“I guess bears aren’t that common in King’s Landing?” He joked as he turned around to look at the woods.

“People, shit and more people are common in the capital,” you laughed as you moved close to him. Minutes passed and you nudged Robb softly on his arm. “I want to see the bears, may I?”