six

This chapter is a little bit short, but I still find it VERY exciting. enjoy ❤️❤️ xxjordanxx

The drive out to Michael's was about 45 minutes at the most. We sat contently and listened to the slow music. My legs couldn't stay still unfortunately. Whenever I got excited or nervous my legs would tap to a beat, any beat really. They thumped and thumped and until I could calm down did they stop. I'm gonna be honest, I was a little nervous. I would hold my breath and forget to breathe because my mind was racing a thousand miles an hour. I wondered what the house looked like? What the pool would be like? What we would do? Michael had said to my dad before we left that he would bring me back before curfew and that gave us about 9 hours together. It was 1:00 and I had to be home at 10:00. It's a school night so I will have to get home and go right to sleep. I believe it will be worth it though. 9 hours is a long time. The possibilities are endless of what could happen in that amount of time.
I could feel Michael's eyes on me. Glancing back and forth between me and the road. He looked down at my leg and I tried to stop it from shaking. Then his big palm rested itself on my knee. His warm hands made me smile. I shut my eyes for a second and enjoyed his touch. It remained that way for the rest of the drive. I put my hand over his and rubbed my thumb in circles on the back of his hand. The corners of his mouth slightly turned up. Our faces probably matched, we shared the same expression.
When we arrived, I looked up at the house. It was immaculate. The house was a dark brown A framed house with big windows. My jaw practically fell to the floor. The walkway to the house from the driveway was lined with gorgeous pink and yellow flowers.
"C'mon, let's go." Michael removed his hand from my leg and got out of the car. I grabbed the latch to open the car door and Michael appeared next to it. He closed it on me and I gave him a confused look. He then reopened it and held out his hand for me. I smiled and grabbed it. He helped me out and then shut the door. "I've always wanted to open a car door for a girl, I just never got the chance to." He grinned at me, very proud of himself.
"Why thank you." I said to him. He grabbed my backpack from the trunk of the car and I followed him to the front door. The door was very tall. It looked heavy too. Michael pulled the his keys out of his back pocket and unlocked the door for us. I stepped in and the house was very cold. But so amazing inside. To the left was a sunken living room. You had to take a step down to hit the carpet of it. The furniture was a dark red leather with a long couch and a big, comfy looking chair. When I glanced at my right, there was a door. It must have been a closet or something. Didn't seem to interesting. Michael began walking and I stayed put.
"You coming, Danielle?"
"Ya it's just.. This house is beautiful. Your parents must be rich or something." I said walking towards him.
"Yeah, they had saved up a lot when I was a kid. Plus my dad has a really good paying job." He said casually. He was acting so cool about it, like none of it mattered. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along to a long hallway.
"Where are they?" I question him.
"They're on vacation in Hawaii. I was invited to go but I stayed behind. Man am I glad I did." He smiled at me and I returned it. He led me to a room that looked like a guest room. The queen bed was all white with a dark wood surrounding it. It had a white canopy above it that made the bed 10 times better. He set my backpack down on the bed and turned to me. "Okay, now don't take too long, you can admire the furniture later." He kissed me on the forehead quickly and went out of the door closing it behind him. I didn't expect that to be honest. The man was starting to slowly kill me. I stood there for a second, still thinking. He had never done that before. It was cute. It made my stomach earn a new knot. My heart warmed and I stood there smiling like an idiot.
When I snapped back to reality I stripped myself of my clothes. When they were all removed I unzipped the backpack and took out the bikini. I held it up and took a deep breath.
"Here we go." I whispered to myself. I pulled up the bottoms, then tied on the top of the bathing suit. I turned around looking for a mirror. There was a huge one on the wall and when I say "huge" this is no joke. It was gigantic. I got so distracted by how big it was that I didn't notice the girl in the mirror. She was skinny. Almost too skinny. She didn't like the way she looked. But she dealt with it. All of her life she had covered herself up. But why would she not care with this boy? This one boy. Well this boy, he changed her thoughts, her attitude, her whole being. And this boy would get to see her in one of her weakest states.
I walked over to a door to see if I could find a bathroom inside the room. I opened it and was successful. I found a towel on a rack and wrapped it around me, hiding what I could. I inhaled a deep breath and sighed as I pulled open the door of the room. I walked down the hallway towards the living room. l peeked around the corner and saw no one. "Mikey?" I called out.
No answer.
I stood there for a second contemplating if I should go look for him in the other rooms. But I figured that that would be an invasion of privacy. What if he was getting his shorts on and I just come barging into the room. Like that would be bad. Well bad and good, I wouldn't mind but he would and that would make me feel bad. I mean, I was going to see him like that sometime today, well half of that way.
My eyes found their way to a wall of pictures. Kinda like mine except more spread out and it didn't have posters of bands that adults despise. There were repetitive pictures of a couple. They were a wonderful looking couple. The women had light blonde hair and a really big smile. Her blue eyes were the brightest pair I had ever seen. She was on the back of a man, dark brown and gray hair. He had green eyes, very similar to Michael's eyes. That's where Michael must have gotten them from. Other than the eyes, the parents didn't really have very much of a resemblance to Michael. My eyes went to the rest of the pictures, looking for some of Michael. To my knowledge, I saw none of him. I must have scanned it for a minute or so until I gave up. The pictures of him must be somewhere else around the house. I wanted to see little Michael. I bet he was really cute, if he was amazingly handsome now, then he must have been.
When I was looking for any of his pictures, I felt a pair of hands grab me. I screamed out and kicked the air. When I was thrown over their shoulder I saw the swim trunks. They had red flames behind a black background. I stopped kicking and let go. Realizing that there was no use in fighting and that this was obviously who I was looking for. He started walking down the hall.
"Why'd you stop?" Michael asked me.
"What do you mean?" I questioned him right back.
"You stopped fighting me."
"I thought that I was going to waste my energy for what was going to come." He stopped at the sound of my words. He set me down right in front of him and looked into my eyes. He had a slight smirk on his lips. "I mean swimming Michael." I giggled and he looked away, his cheeks turning red. He rolled his eyes and back over his shoulder I went. "Get your mind out of the gutter, Mikey." I giggled at him.
"It's not, you just said it like you were implying something." I could hear the embarrassed smile in his voice. I watched the floor move and the back of his heels go back and forth as he walked us to the pool. I heard him open a door and the smell of chlorine hit my nostrils. The room was very humid and warm. It felt good. Just like the pool that I used to swim in three years ago. He gently set me down on my feet and stepped away from me. He instantly did a cannonball in the blue water. He splashed me and when he came up, he saw me half way soaked. His pink hair was wet and spread out along his forehead. Beads of water dripped from his face. He looked gorgeous. His playful green eyes seemed to have a smile of their own. He ran his fingers through his hair and pushed it off of his face.
"What are you waiting for?" He questioned me. He swam closer to the edge of the pool, placing his hands on the sides to hold himself up. I removed the towel slowly and took a seat in front of him on the ledge. I dipped my feet in and then put my legs in. Michael grabbed me by my thighs and pulled me in gently. He didn't let go though once I was submerged up to my belly. He pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he gave me a look of content. His eyes wouldn't leave mine. His hands left my thighs and found their way to my lower back. He pulled me even closer so that our torsos were making contact. He parted his pink lips and licked them. The boy was mesmerizing! I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I think he might have noticed that my eyes were fixated on his lips because he dramatically bit them and growled. I giggled and he joined in. I think he liked making me laugh because whenever I did, he would just take in my whole image. Examining everything that I was showing. I put my hands on his chest to steady myself. I could feel goosebumps rise on his skin as I touched him. My eyes darted to his chest and my palms. I traced the bumps on his skin softly, causing more to appear. I've never been able to make someone act this way before. It was nice though. It made me feel like I could do anything. When I looked back up at Michael's face, he had a serious look. A thoughtful one. I could see his bottom lip tremble. His face got closer to mine and I was looking straight into his green eyes, we were merely inches away. The knot in my stomach grew and I was frozen. A smirk grew on Michael's lips and he took a deep and over exaggerated breath. I knew what he was a bout to do.
He dunked us both under and let go of me. I swam up to the surface and waited a few seconds. When he didn't pop up, I looked around. I couldn't see him. Where could he have gone in that small amount of time?
I felt something tickle the bottom of my foot and screamed. My voice echoed in the room. I looked at my foot behind me and Michael came up to the surface, he was laughing so hard.
"Oh my gosh! I heard that scream from underwater!" He was hysterical. Clutching his belly, a deep rumble of laughter escaped him. I rolled my eyes and splashed him. He gasped and put his hand over his heart as if I hurt his feelings. I smirked at him and giggled.
"Oh, so that's how you feel?" He said to me, he pretended to be offended. The next thing I knew, he had quickly pinned me up against the side of the pool. His whole body was pushed up against mine. He grabbed my wrists and held them against the tile as well. His green eyes suddenly were different. They turned dark and sultry. His lips flashed me a slight smirk. I was trapped. There was no way I could escape his grip and I didn't think I would ever want to. "And how do you feel now, Danielle Moore?" He questioned me, his voice much deeper and lower. The was my name rolled off of his tongue made me squirm in my stance. It was like a gorgeous melody. I wanted him to say that a thousand times more so I could always remember it.
I didn't know what to say only knew what to do. And what I wanted to do was surprising, even for me. I smashed my lips against his. He kissed me back even more passionate than I had. I was glad he was holding me up because I probably would have fallen by now. He turned me into complete mush. I had started off this kiss but now he had taken full control. His lips over took mine and I was his. Soft moans were escaping my mouth and were muffled by his lips repetitively crashing against mine. He eased up his grip on my wrists and I broke free, wrapping my arms around his neck and gripping his hair. I wrapped my legs around his waist once again and he held me up by the top of my thighs. I tugged a bit on his hair and this time I made him groan into the kiss. I couldn't control what I was doing. I just let my body do whatever it wanted and boy did it know what it wanted.
It wanted him.