ten

I wish that y'all would comment and tell me what you like or don't like about this story, it would help a lot and it would inform me on what direction I should take this story. I am so thankful of you guys though. I have over 430 reads. OMFG. This is my most successful story and I am actually very proud of it. I love you guys so much. You're all amazing. xxjordanxx

Michael's apartment was normal. I was expecting something similar to his parents house, but it surprised me when we turned onto the street where the apartments where. They were a light brown with white trim. The complex had a playground and a pool though. There were no kids to be seen as the rain came down from the clouds and onto the dark grey cement. Michael pulled into a parking spot in front of the apartments. He shut the car off and turned towards me.

"Don't get out yet." He hopped out of the car and I sat there, doing as I was told. Michael made his way around the car and to my side. He opened my door and took my backpack from me. I got out and silently thanked him by the nod of my head. "Just run up those stairs, so you can get out of the rain faster." He said to me. I ran to the steps and waited under the cover for Michael. He came towards me, out of the rain with my backpack over one of his shoulders. The rain beating down on his head made it seem like he should be in an Arctic Monkeys music video. But his pink hair said the opposite. He led the way up the stairs and took a right to a dark red door. He took his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. "Welcome to the lovely place I call home." He let me walk in before him. I took a step in and the apartment had a stuffy smell to it. Yep, a boy definitely lived here. I could hear the faint noise of the television. I walked forward and saw a boy with blonde, gelled hair sitting on the couch, eating a bag of chips. He didn't notice me until Michael came up behind me.

"Luke." Michael said, getting his attention. Luke's eyes peeled away from whatever show he was watching and I noticed his facial features. He wasn't bad looking. He had bright blue eyes, fair skin, and a very attractive black ring hanging from his pink lips. "This is Danielle. Danielle, this is Luke, my roommate." Michael's roommate gave me a lazy smile and waved at me. I smiled back at him. He was wearing sweats and a tee shirt that had a big, yellow smiley face on it.

"Just call me Dani." I said to him. He nodded his head and went back to his show. I looked over at Michael and he shrugged his shoulders. His friend didn't seem very talkative. Or maybe he just wanted to watch whatever was on TV. I don't really know though. Michael began walking again and I followed behind him. The house looked very dull. The walls were white, no pictures on the walls. What did I expect though? Two boys live here.

We came to the end of the hall where Michael opened a door and walked inside. The room was white as well as the rest of the apartment. He did have an A Day To Remember poster by the head of his bed though. He had a black comforted and grey sheets on his queen bed. On the opposite side of the room, there was a dark brown dresser and a small closet. I couldn't quite put together why Michael didn't have some huge house like his parents. Or why he spent his weekdays working for Tiffany's Skate-Inn. Michael was really smart, he should be in college and putting his knowledge to use. A lot of things about Michael didn't really make sense to me. I would definitely have to question him about them later though.

"You can come in, it doesn't smell that bad." He joked with me. I giggled and stepped into his room. He opened his dresser and I noticed the clothes with stuffed into the drawers. I sat down on his mattress and watched him as he filed through clothes to wear. He pulled out a shirt, held it up, and tossed it on me, not noticing that with every throw he was accidentally aiming for me. Michael then grabbed a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans. Of course he would wear those. He also threw a pair of black boxer briefs and socks. He turned around and saw me, all of his clothes piled on top of me. He laughed to himself.