seven

Michael changed my whole being. I felt powerful. I felt as if I could take over the world. I felt like a new person. I loved feeling this way. I wanted to be like this for forever. I let my mind go into hiding as my body took over. If I let my mind do the work, I probably wouldn't be here. My mind would be saying, "You met this boy three days ago, Danielle! Take it slow before you get hurt." But my body was saying, "Be crazy. Do whatever you want. This boy will make you happy and satisfied." My body was right. I was thinking about the present. Not the future. Right now is what matters the most. I wasn't thinking about anything else but Michael. At this moment, he was all that mattered.

He finally broke the long awaited embrace and took a breath. I looked into his hungry eyes. I could get lost in them anytime of the day. His pink lips were swollen from the previous events. The corners of his mouth turned up and he backed away. My heart must have sank to the bottom of the pool when he did this. I wanted more. But I'm sure I would never get enough of Michael.

"C'mon, let's go." He swam to the ladder and climbed out. Water was dripping everywhere off of him. He looked like he was from a stupid movie. But in reality, it was ten times better than any chick flick. He walked over to me and held his hand out. I gave him a confused look but grabbed it anyways. He pulled me up and out of the pool, setting me down on the concrete. My hand lingered in his long enough for me to notice. I looked down at our intertwined hands. His were much bigger. Mine looked almost nonexistent in his. I smiled down at them and could feel eyes on me. I looked up and saw Michael had a soft grin planted on his lips. He picked up a towel and wrapped it around me. I smiled at him and he then became serious.

"Ugh, you're killing me, Danielle Moore." He then picked me up bridal style and began walking towards the hallway. He must like to pick me up all of the time. That's like the third time today.

I giggled and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. He opened the door and the cool air hit me. I shivered and he pulled me closer to his body. Michael kissed me on the cheek and I scrunched my nose up. He smiled and gave me quick kisses all over my face. I laughed and he gave me one last kiss on my lips. I shut my eyes and enjoyed this moment. As he turned the corner I noticed he took me to the room I had changed in. He got to the bed and paused, looking me in the eyes. I froze, his look made me stop all of my actions. I couldn't take my eyes off of his. He slowly and gently laid me down on the bed. He bent down and his lips were centimeters away from making contact with mine. I'll admit it, I wanted him again. I don't think that that will ever change though. He peered down at my lips and saw them tremble beneath his. He gave me a devil like smile and his eyes came back to mine.

"You should probably get dressed." He said, pulling away from me. My jaw dropped, it was wide open. "Close that mouth before you make me want to come back for more." I gasped and he walked out of the door. Part of me was shocked by his words but the other part was excited to hear them and wanted him to stay true to his word. I sat up and looked around the room. I got up and put on the clothes that I had packed. Skinny jeans right now were not a very smart idea. They were uncomfortable at this moment. The black v-neck was okay though, loose enough to handle. I decided to leave the shoes off though. I brushed my long hair out and dried it a little with the towel. When I walked out I could hear loud heavy metal coming from somewhere in the house. I wasn't all that into heavy metal. I mean, it was okay at times. But it just was never my favorite.

"Michael?" I called out, I tried to be louder than the music but it was kind of hard to.

"In here!" He yelled back. The sound was coming from upstairs. I let my ears lead the way and walked up the found my way to the spiral staircase. I walked up them and the music got louder. I came to a door that had a poster of a skull and cross bones. I came to the conclusion that this had to be his room. I knocked on the door and waited. "Come in." He said, loud enough for me to hear over the guitars and screaming and drums. I opened the door and shut it behind me. He was sitting at his computer at a black chair that could spin. His room was had a very teenage rebel vibe to it. The walls were red and his bed had black blankets and pillows. He had a few posters of bands that I didn't know of and a Pokemon poster. He spun around to look at me. I put my hands over my ears and he turned down the music.