Asda Trip

Ellie🦋💕- what's this for? X
Brooky☺️-just a group chat with all the boys in xx
Ellie🦋💕- alright haha, I'm bored, nothing to do! Xx
Brooky☺️- message me privately xxx
Rye🐝-oooooooh x
Ellie🦋💕-Shut up Ryemont x
Rye🐝-new nickname, I like it! X

BROOKLYN+ELLIE

Brooky☺️- hey xxx
Ellie💕- hey ahah xxx
Brooky☺️- come to Asda? Xxx
Ellie💕- when, now? Xxx
Brooky☺️- well your bored now aren't you? Ahahha or we could go in maybe a couple of years, if you still bored then obviously! ☺️xxx
Ellie💕- haha funny! Come on it's cold outside, I thought girls took forever, god brook! Xxxx
Brooky☺️- hey! Be there in 2 xxxx

Ellies PoV***

Not going to lie but I feel like I'm falling for Brooklyn a little, there's something that's different about him. He's loving and he cares about other people. " so how are you feeling today?" He asks. " I'm great now, how about you?" I reply
" now? Why weren't you great before? Is it because of Jake..." he asks. " how did you know about him? Did Rye tell you?" I ask getting quite angry. " no of corse not you left your phone on and he text you, I saw it ellie. Why didn't you tell me" he says looking sad at me. " I'm sorry brooky, it's just I didn't want to seem depressing when we first met. It's just rye asked me if I had a boyfriend and then it came out that Jake would hurt me and all, I'm sorry I didn't tell you" I say as a tear rolls down my face. " don't cry please, I don't like seeing people upset. Please ellie, I will protect you from him and so will the boys and you can tell me anything, and I mean anything ok?" He says as his hands are on my cheeks. I hold his hand on my cheek. " Thankyou brooky, I appreciate it!"
He hugs me, not just a normal hug but he stand there for at least 5 minutes. Every minute with him. I fall a little deeper.

BROOKLYNS POV***

I hate seeing people upset, especially people who I care about. I hugged her and she fit perfectly into my body. She was amazing and so strong. She deserves so much better than Jake. He's a dick for not seeing what she is actually worth.

" what we even come here for?" She Asks, pulling out of the hug. " to be honest I just wanted some chocolate" I say and she shakes her head. " and so I can spend some time with you!" I say quietly. " me? Why would you want to spent time with me?" She says and the looks at the floor. "Because I think that you really nice, and I love spending time with you" I say and my cheeks go red. We arrive at Asda and we go get someone chocolate. " are you not getting anything?" I ask " erm, no I'm all good for now" She replies.

RYES POV****

"Boys brooks been ages, where has he gone to." I say to the boys
" he went to Asda with Ellie, 'she was bored' so they went together" Mikey replies. " ohhhh, what we gonna do about brook?" I ask
" what do you mean rye?" Jack asks in confusion. " well I think he likes Ellie but he won't admit it?" I say and they all nod in agreement.

ELLIES POV***

We're on our way back to the house, and brooks hand brushes past mine a couple of times. I want to hold his had so badly but it's too early. Suddenly my phone starts buzzing.

Jake🤮👋🏽- heya babe! I'm in London for a couple of weeks, how are you? Ready for some black eyes?!~Jake xx

I stopped and my hands start shaking, my body freezes and tears run down my face. " Ellie what's wrong?" Brook asks me. " he's... hes here brooky" i try and say. " who's here ellie, please speak to me!" He says holding me up so I didn't fall.
I didn't reply I just tried to walk back home. " can we go home quick" I say and Brooklyn picks me up and walks home. About 5 minutes later we get home ( the boys home) " are you ok to walk upstairs?" Brook says. " yes but could you hold me so I don't fall please?" I say and he grabs my waist so I don't fall backwards, walking upstairs. I sit down on the sofa in the boys room and he sits next to me. " Ellie what's wrong" I didn't say anything I just showed them all the text. " that fucking dick. He's coming no way near you!" Andy says. Brooklyn moves closer to me and calms me down. " who wants to watch a film?" Says rye.
Everyone says yes and we all decide to watch Annabelle. " great another scary film" andy Says. " awh fovvs are you scared?" I say jokingly. " pffft no, actually yes I am" he said being dead serious.

BROOKLYNS POV***

I wanted to watch a film so I could cuddle with Ellie, but I also wanted to keep her close to me just in case that dickhead tried to hurt her again. I'm so happy I calmed her down earlier. I'm genuinely falling in love with her, but I know she won't like me like that and plus we only just met like 2 days ago.
I see her look at the text that Jake sent. " hey, he's not going to hurt you, I promise" I whispered in her ear. " how are you so sure though brooky, you don't know what he's capable off" she says and a tear runs down her face, she quickly wipes it away. " excuse me I need to bathroom" she says and gets up to walk to the bathroom. I heard crying about 2 minutes later. I ran to the bathroom. " Ellie, open the door please" she opens the door straight away and falls into my arms. " please babe don't cry, talk to me?" I say " I'm sorry brooky, all I've done today is cry and I've brung so much onto you" she says as another tear falls from her eyes. " there's no need to be sorry Ellie, I'm always here for you, he's not going to hurt you, I care about you too much" I say and she hugs me again.