Kiss

Ellies POV***

I wake up and to my surprise I'm laid in brooks arms. It felt amazing.
I was so happy, I smiled to myself.
" why are are smiling to yourself?" Brooklyn said. " I was just thinking about something" I replied trying not to give it away. " what's this something" he says smirking.
" to be honest, I was smiling because I woke up next to you" I said. He smiled and then he buried his face in my neck. He started to kiss my neck but I pulled away. " not now brooky, the boys are in the room" I say and smirk at him. I get out of bed, put one of brooks jumpers on and walk into the kitchen.

BROOKLYNS POV****

Ellie gets up and walks into the kitchen. She put my jumper on and I couldn't be happier. I got out of bed and realised I was in my boxers. Oh well, I walked into the kitchen and hugged Ellie from behind. " hey gorgeous" she says. " I think that's the first time you've ever called me gorgeous" I say sounding shocked. She turned around and she put her hands around my neck. I had my hands on her waist. I pulled her closer to me and our bodies were touching.

ELLIES POV***

I was freaking out inside. Me and brooklyn was like 3 inches away from kissing. Omg he is so hot I can't deal. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. Inside I was screaming but I couldn't show that I wanted it. He lent in and pressed his lips agains mine, I didn't hesitate to kiss back. Fireworks exploded and I was so happy. I can't believe I just kissed him. He is so good at kissing. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. " I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that!" He said. " no no it was my fault." I said. " I best go, I'll text you later"

RYES POV****

I heard noises coming from the kitchen, and then I see ellie and brook not here. I decide to check it out so I sneak into the kitchen and I see them kiss. I couldn't believe my eyes. I knew this was going to happen but not right now. And I think they slept together. O M G I'll just wind them up later about it. I went back to bed. I heard the door open and then close. Brooklyn came back into the bedroom. " where's Ellie?" I ask in confusion " she's gone home, she had things to do." He says but I know the real reason.
" so it's not at all that you too just kissed?" I say and I see him go red.
" I don't want to talk about it rye!" He said.

•GROUPCHAT•

Ryemont🐝X- why don't we all go to the fair tonight? Xx
Mikey👾X- yesssssss I'm down xx
Fovvler🌵x- yes I'm down too xx
Irish☘️- I'm tired though, but I'll come. X
Brooky❤️- I'm down x
Ryemont🐝x- ellie are you coming? Won't be fun without you x
Ellie💕🦋- I'm busy, gtg talk later

RYES POV***

That was weird. They both like each other? Why they acting like this.

Ryemont🐝x- brook pm mate x
Brook❤️- no, I know what your gonna say and I've already said I don't want to talk about it.
Fovvler🌵- woah what's happened?
Ellie🦋💕-😞🙄x
Ryemont🐝- brook and Ellie kissed guys and they slept in the same bed last night and now they aren't talking!!!!
Mikey👾-really guys? You both like each other why aren't you talking? Brook, just admit you have feelings for her. X
Brooky❤️- for fuck sake just shut the fuck up guys! I said I don't want to talk about it!
Ellie💕🦋- brook?
Brook❤️- yes x
Ellie💕🦋- Pm me please? Xx

BROOKLYN+ELLIE

Brooky❤️- what's up? X
Ellie💕🦋- I'm sorry I freaked out earlier, I got scared. Lots of things have happened lately and I really need you right now. Brook I didn't mean to run out earlier. Btw I still have you jumper on. But honestly, it was an amazing kiss! Xxx
Brooky❤️- no ellie I'm sorry, and I know and I'm always here. You can keep the jumper babe, suits you better and it was amazing because your an amazing kisser 😍! Xxx
Ellie💕🦋- can I come round? 💕
Brooky❤️- corse you can, I'll unlock the front door so you can walk up and then do a dramatic entrance and run into my arms! Ahhahah ❤️xx
Ellie💕🦋- yes omg, wanna see there faces, should we kiss or not? 🙄😂❤️xx
Brooky❤️- if you want to😏❤️xx
Ellie💕🦋- of corse I do, see you in too babe ❤️ xx

ELLIES POV***
I literally run round to the boys and run upstairs. I open the door slowly and Brooklyn is stood up. I open the door and jump into Brooklyns arms and kiss him and he deepens the kiss instantly. It felt like time had stopped and it was just me and him. I wouldn't have this any other way.
" you look gorgeous" Brooklyn whispers into my ear. I just smiled at him and then looked at the boys. There faces where literal images.
" so I guess you made up then?" Jack said. " we sure did" brook says and kisses me on the cheek.