Goodbye

ELLIES POV****

It's been about 2 weeks since all the boys found out about my self harm and I've not been feeling too good but I feel like today it going to be good. I walk downstairs in my own home. " good morning sweetheart. Come sit and have breakfast with us" my mum says.
" what is it?" I ask. " toast with brown sauce" my dad says and I cringe at the thought of that going into my body. " I'll pass Thankyou anyway" I say. " come sit, you don't have to eat but we need to have a little discussion." My Mum says nervously. " what is it?" I ask.
" Ellie, we know we just moved here and a lot has happened but we Erm we found a new place!" My dad says. " what? We're moving again? Why? Where to?" I say now standing up. " we're moving to Miami" my mum says quietly. " what has Blair said about this?" I say. " he doesn't know yet. We're going to tell him later" they say. " I was heading. There now so I'll tell him myself" I say and walk out the house and go round to the boys.

" knock knock I'm back bitchas" I say as I walk in. " hey babe how are you?" Brook says as he plants a kiss on my lips. " I'm good actually well. Guys we need to talk, everyone" I say. " what's up are you ok?" Andy asks. " Blair, ginger" I shout and they both come into the room. " what's up?"
Blair asks. " basically I came downstairs this morning and my mum and dad told me they found a place in Miami and are moving there like soon but I don't want to leave and they was going to tell you later but I said that I would tell you so this is me telling you to say that you don't want me to leave because I don't want to leave please" I beg. " stay here" brook says. " what?" I say. " stay here, there's a spare room and you can be with us and Blair" he says.i look at all the boys and see that they are agreeing with brook so I turn to Blair and see what he thinks. " Ellie, I just got you back I'm not letting you leave again of course you can stay here" Blair says and I jump onto him and give him a hug. " Thankyou so much I didn't want to leave you and brooklyn and the other boys but mostly you and brooklyn"I whisper in his ear. " It's fine, I know brooklyn would be morngy if you left and I can't be dealing with a morngy brook." Blair says and I laugh. I hug all the boys and sit down on Brooklyns bed. " guys be quite a minute I need to ring me Mum." I say. The phone started to ring.
E=ellie M=Mum

M- hey darling you ok?
E- yeah erm Mum can you and dad come round to the boys house please. We kind of need to talk.
M- yeah sure we will be round in two.
E-ok bye

I hung the phone up and cuddled with brook. My mum and dad soon comes round and I'm in the kitchen with brook making them a cup of tea. " babe what's wrong?"
I say to brook. " I don't know just the thought of you leaving kills me" he says and looks at the floor. " but I'm not leaving so there's no need to be upset. I'm staying with you, I'm staying because of you babe" I say and kiss him and then he hugged me.
We walk back Into the room where everyone was. " so as you know me and brook are together right and I've decided that I'm going to stay here with brook the boys Blair and ginger while your in Miami. I can't be thousands of miles away from brook I love him too much and log distance relationships don't work. I have to stay here and I want to stay here." I say. " it's going to be hard saying goodbye to you but if it's what you want then you can stay. I'm sure they will treat you right and I know brooklyn makes you happy" my dad says. " Brooklyn makes me very happy" I reply and take brooks hand and squeeze it.
" so it's final I'm moving in good luck boys" my mum says. I look at my mum and laugh.

•time skip•

" goodbye Mum I love you stay safe and ring me when you get there" I say as I'm hugging my mum. " dad i love you and I'll text you everyday and complain how one of the boys annoyed me or something, goodbye both of you I love you" I say as I pull away from hugging them both. They go into security and I drive home with Brooklyn. We get home and cuddle for the rest of the night.