Im sorry boys

I didn't sleep at all last night. I wasn't tired. I just wanted my dad, meaning Blair. I know that he hasn't really been my dad but he gives the best advice. I looked at my phone and it was 6:30am and I bet the boys were still asleep. I knew Blair would be up so I decided to ring him. (B-Blair E-Ellie)
B- hey what's up?
E- can I come over I need to talk to you. It's kind of urgent
B- yeah sure. I was about to wake the boys up we have a busy day ahead of us.
E- don't wake them up yet please.
B- ok, come round now I'll stick the kettle on.

I hung up and got out of bed. I couldn't be bothered changing into normal clothes so I stayed in my pyjamas. I went to the boys and walked straight in. " Blair" I whisper shouted. " in here" he did the same back. I walked into the living room where he was sat.
" here you go, two sugars and really milky!" He said as he handed me my cup of tea.
" thanks" I sat quietly. " what's up darling?" He says. " Blair we need to talk" I say with a serious face.
" ok, go on" he says.

BLAIRS POV****

She looks so scared and nervous to tell me. " Ellie don't be scared. You can tell me anything" I say trying to comfort her. She gives me a week smile and starts to speak. " ok so the reason I wanted to move here was because of my ex boyfriend. He would hurt me. Not just my feelings but physically hurt me, and he was call me names and body shame me. He once locked me in his room for a whole day and I didn't eat or drink anything at all that day. I started to starve myself because of the way he fat shamed me and then I started to get really skinny and I became ugly so I started self harming" She said then took a deep breath and let a tear roll down her cheek.
" it got to the point where I thought I could never be happy and never find happiness. That's until my mum and dad asked me if we could move. I instantly said yes. The day I find out we were moving I was going to his and I had to tell him. I told him and he kicked and punched me. To the point I was unconscious. He nearly killed me. I went in hospital for about 2 days and then I came home. My mum asked me how I did it and I said I had fallen down the stairs. I was too scared to tell them. Anyway , when I got home after about a day my mum and dad came in and told me they found a house. The house next door and that we would be moving in on the 10th of December. Which we did I said my goodbyes to my friends and left jake. Recently, rye found out that Jake hurt me and he told me that I should break up with him so I did. Then he found out where I lived and the other day he slapped me around the face but Brooklyn punched him back. We ran round here. Then when we had an argument I went out I ran and ran until I bumped into him. I didn't fall Blair. He punched me in the eye and he snapped my wrist. I didn't want to tell you because I was scared. I was scared of what he will do to the boys. I told rye to take me to the hospital he kept on asking how I did it and I said I fell. Even the doctor questioned it. When we got home I went straight upstairs and then Andy came in. I didnt want to talk to anyone then and he got it out of me he knew I didn't fall. I got angry at him and stormed down here then all the boys heard that I'm scared there going to hurt me. I don't want them to think I'm scared of them. What do I do blair" she says making a tear fall down my face. I didn't want to interrupt her but all the boys came in and heard her.
" I think we need to talk ellie" Brooklyn says. Ellie spins around and see all the boys she looks at me and runs upstairs. All the boys follow and so do I. " Ellie" Brooklyn knocks on his door.
" please let us come in, we need to talk" he says. " it's open" she shouts. We all walk in and sit round the edge of her bed.
" Ellie, why didn't you tell me" He says.

BROOKLYNS POV****

" because I was scared that you all would judge me" she says quietly. I put my arm around her.
" Ellie we would never ever judge you. Your our bestfriend and Brooklyns girlfriend. We would never ever hurt you either" rye says " I. Know, I'm sorry I didn't trust you. I'm just scared" she says and let's a tear roll down her cheek. " there's no need to be scared of us. We promise we will take care of you and nothing bad will ever happen." Andy says.
" Thankyou boys, it means a lot to me that you care. And sorry you had to hear about my depressing life" she says. " no need to be sorry. Everyone has there depressing moments it's just you've had it worse and I can't imagine how much you've been through. I'm so sorry you had to experience that and I know we can't change the past but we can change your future for the better Ellie." Jack says and I wipe a tear away. " boys let's give them some alone time. You can have the day off today, I think we all need some space" Blair says and all the boys walk out leaving me and Ellie alone.