18th Birthday

ANDYS POV***

Today is Ellies 18th and we are all taking her for a 'roadtrip' shopping trip. (Good luck to her) and then we are taking her out for dinner. Me the boys blair and ginger. I heard brook has a surprise for her too but no one knows what it is.

" happy birthday sleepy" I shout to her across the room. " thanks mate" she replies.

" good morning beautiful, happy birthday" Brooklyn says and plants a kiss on her head and then she lifts up and kisses him on the lips. I sit and watch in awh.

All the boys say happy birthday to her and we have cake and she opens presents. " right get ready we are going shopping" I say demanding her to get up. She shots up and goes into her room to get ready.

BROOKLYNS POV***

I can't wait to ask her to marry me. She's already met my parents and I just wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I knock on her door and she tells me to go in.
" hey babe, you ready for your surprise today?" I say as I hug her from behind. " I thought I was having it tomorrow?" She Asks I'm confusion. " well I couldn't wait so I'm doing later at dinner" I say and kiss her neck. " ohhhh I need to tell you something and I don't know how you going to react but we've been together for a while now and the other week when we 'did it' Er.... I don't know how to say this but I'm sort of pregnant" she says and my mouth drops.
" brook say something" she says
" that's amazing we're having a child together. I'm so excited" I say honestly. " I thought you was going to break up with me for a second then" she says and I pull her into a hug " I would never break up with you" I whisper in her ear and she pulls out of the hug and kisses me but not just an ordinary kiss it was passionate and it felt amazing. I'm in love with her and it wants me to marry her even more. " there's one problem" she says. I look at her in confusion. " Blair" she simply says. " oh he should be fine he has to loosen up at little and he needs to realise that your 18 your an adult and you can make your own decisions" I say reassuring her everything is going to be ok.
" I love you" She says " I love you too princess" I reply

We take her shopping and she got some cute outfits and a really gorgeous dress for tonight. I got a suit for tonight to match her and I couldn't wait. We headed back to the flat and we all got ready.

ELLIES POV***

I was in the bedroom with ginger getting ready and I need to speak to someone about it. " ginger can we talk for a moment?" I say quite nervously. " yes sure what's up?" She replies. " the thing is I'm pregnant and I'm scared what blair is going to say but I know what I'm doing and I trust brook and I don't know how to tell blair I know the boys will be supportive but I'm scared what blair will think. What should I do?" I say and look up at ginger and her mouth is basically on the floor. " just be honest and brook is responsible so I trust you both and Blair knows how much you care for each other." Ginger says " congrats by the way!" She pulls me into a hug. " thank you so much" I say and as on time blair Walks In " woah what's happened" he says.
" Blair we need to talk" I say to him looking at ginger. " should I be worried" he says. " no you shouldn't and you can't get mad either because I know what I'm doing and brook is an adult and so am I and we are very responsible and I've never ever done anything wrong before and I just need you to be very supportive. Dad I'm pregnant" I say and he hugs me. " I trust you both darling. Congratulations" he says and kisses my cheek. Wow I wasn't expecting that. I run out of my room and to the boys room.
" brook, he's ok with it we're ok" I run into brooks arms. " what's happening may I ask?" Mikey says. " boys me and Ellie are having a baby!" Brook says with a big grin on his face. All the boys give us a hug and we all get into the car and drive to the restaurant.