Alone time with Brooklyn

ELLIES POV***

I really appreciated the boys leaving me and brooklyn alone. I just needed space and time. I sat on the edge of my bed whilst Brooklyn was laid down on the bed. " Ellie" he said calmly. "Yes brooky" I reply " come lay with me" he says with a little smile. I get up and walked around the bed and I laid next to him and hesitated to placed my head on his chest but I did. " Ellie? Please don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise" he says reassuring me.
" I know brooky and I'm sorry" I say as more tears escape me.
" don't be sorry babe, I understand completely. I'm not letting you go and I'm always going to be here"
He says softly.

BROOKLYNS POV***

I understand her. I feel like all of this has brung us closer. I love her and I can't loose her. I still need to talk to her about her self harm but I don't know how. I've never had to talk about. " Ellie can we talk a minute?" I say nervously. " yeah sure what's up?" She says with a smile and then sees my upset and her smile changes instantly.
" Ellie? Why do you hurt yourself" I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. " because no one cares Brook. It reveals stress and I don't know everything that's happened lately is so stressful. I'm sorry" she says now crying even more.
I stand up and walk towards her, I pull her up from the bed and hug her tightly. " Ellie, I care, the boys care, Blair cares and your mum and dad care! We're all here for you. I don't like seeing you like this. I love you and I don't want you to do this anymore. I know me telling you to stop might not work but please don't do this to yourself. Come talk to me ellie. Don't be scared to talk to me" i whisper in her ear. She doesn't say anything. I hear little sniffles so I assume she's crying. She pulls away and looks me in the eyes. Her green eyes, her beautiful green eyes. I pulled her closer to me so our bodies were touching. " brook" she whispers.
" yes babe" I say as I put a strand of hair behind her ear. I place my hands on her waist as she places her hands around my neck.
" I love you so much" she says and kisses me. I instantly kiss her back. I could feel her smile in between the kisses which made me smile. " why you smiling" she says with a cheeky grin. " your kind of turning me on if I'm honest" I say truthfully. " I am?" She Asks in shock. " yeah babe, I want you" I say as I start the kiss her neck. " brook?" She says
" yeah gorgeous?" I say in between kisses. " I want you too" I lookup at her and see her smiling.
She pushes me down onto the bed and runs to the door. She locks it and walks back to me.she climbs on top of me and starts to kiss my neck. I let out a little moan to tell her I like it. She sits up and takes her top off. " are you sure babe?" I ask. " I'm more that sure" she says and I take my top off. " I flip her over so that I'm on top of her. I start to kiss down her body, until I got to the top of her jeans. I gave her to look to tell her to take them off. So that's what she did and so did I. We were both in our underwear. There was soon a nock at the door. " who is it?" Brook shouts. " it's andy, we're going for something to each if you
Want to join?" He says " we're ok thanks mate, I'll see you later" Brook says and gives me a smirk.
" ok bye have fun" he says. We wait two minutes just to make sure he's gone. I climb back on top of her and she pulls me down and starts to kiss me. I take my underwear off and so does she.
Then I slide it into her. She lets out little moans to tell me that she likes it. It lasted for about 10 before I pull out.

ELLIES POV***

That was the best sex I've ever had! I feel like this brung is closer as a couple. I lay by his side once we did it and I cuddle up to him under the quilts. " I love you princess" he says. " I love you more babe, Thankyou for everything" I say and kiss him on the lips. He deepens the kiss and climbs back on top of me.
" again?" I say be lazy. " no I just wanted to kiss you back but better" he says with a cheeky grin.
" guys we're home" Rye shouts.
Me and brook quickly get up and get dressed, we unlock the door and go downstairs. " you ok now darling" andy says to me. " better than ok actually" I say and wink at Brooklyn. We both burst out laughing at my failed attempt at winking. " so what did you guys get up to when we was gone?"
Jack asks. I look at Brooklyn and we both go bright red. " erm we Erm.... Ellie care to explain what we did?" Brook says. " erm no thanks I'm good, I got to go pee" I say and run upstairs to get out of the awkward conversation they were about to have. " ooooohhhh brooklyn got laid!" Rye shouts and of course Blair heard him.
" Brooklyn got what?" He shouts.
I ran out of the bathroom downstairs to the boys. " nothing blair the boys were taking the piss" he says, he looks at me with worry in his eyes. " Ellie, a word now!" Blair says and grabs my arm trying to pull me into a different room to the boys. I pull my arm out of his hand.
" whatever you have to say you can say it in front of the boys as well" I say harshly. " ok fine!"
He says then looks at all the boys.
" Ellie, I don't want you dating Brooklyn anymore" he says to me and I just look at him. " you can't tell me what I can and can't do, you don't own me or Brooklyn, if I want to date him I will, if I want to have sex with him I will and you cannot tell me what to do with my life when you haven't been apart of it for 17 years so you have no say in what I do!" I say and grab brooks hand and reassure him everything's going to be ok.