I love you

I get my pot off today. Just thinking about him makes me sick and I'm so lucky to have brooklyn and the boys in my life. Me and brook head to the hospital and wait in the waiting room for my name to be called. " Ms Rose" the doctor calls out. Me and brook stand up and walk into the small room with another nurse. They take the pot off and tell me I should rest it but keep moving it but not to overdo it. We said our goodbyes and get into the car.
" you ok gorgeous? You seem quieter than usual" brook says and I just look at him nod and smile. The reason is that Jake keeps messaging me saying he has a plan to hurt me and I'm scared but I can't let it get to me. I turn up the music and start singing along. The song was silence but Roadtrips version. Brook looked at me and smiled and started to sing along with me. I turned the music down so I could hear Brooklyns voice and he sounded like a god. I adored him. I just sat there looking at him as we was stuck in traffic.
" why are you looking at me like that?" He says and smiles at me.
" just admiring your beautiful face" I say and turn my eyes back to the road. " it's not that beautiful" he says.

BROOKLYNS POV***

" don't say that, yes you are!" Ellie says and a smile grows on my face. " Ellie?" I ask. " yes brooky?"
She replies. " pull over a minute please" I say. " we can't now I've got a place where we can go but I've never shown anyone before?" She says and I look at her and put my hand on her thigh. She looks at me and gives me the biggest smirk I've ever seen. " her phone started to buzz and she looks at me worriedly. I got confused on why she looked at me like that. It was an unknown number.
" who was that?" I ask in confusion. " no one" She replies.
" why his he still messaging you Ellie? I thought you blocked him?"I ask raising my voice a little.
" I did but he got a new phone and he keeps messaging me off random numbers" she says and looks out of the window and not making any eye contact. " Ellie why didn't you tell me?" I Ask
" because I didn't want to worry you babe" she says now looking into my eyes. " I'm always going to worry about you babe" I say.
" I know and I'm sorry for not telling you" she says honestly.
" babe it's fine but tell me next time please?" I say and kiss her.
" will do babe" she says and kisses me one more time before driving again. We pull up to a place I've never seen before.
" Ellie where are we?" I say kind of nervous. " chill babe it's ok I came here when me my mum and dad moved here." She says. It looks kind of sketchy if I'm honest.
" Ellie I have a surprise for you on Wednesday" I say. " what is it?" She Asks excitedly. " if I told you It wouldn't be a surprise ya dickhead" I say and start laughing. " alright then babe there's no need for that sort of attitude" she says jokingly.
" I love you, you know that right?" I say to her holding her hand and looking into her green eyes. " yes I know and I love you too, more than you could ever imagine" she says and leans in to kiss me. I kiss back but deepen the kiss.
" I'm one lucky guy to be with someone as amazing as you" I whisper in her ear as I pull her into a hug. " your so adorable" she says.

Sorry for the small chapter. I'm thinking about ending this book soon and writing a new one about the boys I think andy is next. Hope you guys like it and make sure you press that star. Thankyou ❤️❤️