Chapter 7: Careless

Song- Chris Brown- Zero

Alexandria POV

"Alright, I think I'm ready" I said straightening out the last strand of my brown hair. I loved my hair. "Damn, boo you look fine" Talia slapped my butt. "Ouch!" I yelled but I couldn't help but laugh at her. "So should I wear the purple tank or the pink one?" Rainie asked coming out of the bathroom. "I think the pink one" I said. "Okay and hair up or down?" she asked. "Up and wear the dangle earrings"Talia added. "Okay, I will be back" Rainie huffed and ran to the bathroom. We were all getting ready for the Spring Fair. People all throughout Michigan would come to the fair, luckily this year it came to our city, Calville. Since there would be lots of people from all over, it was definitely dress to impress. "Okay I think I'm good" Talia twirled in the mirror. She had on a cute blue romper and a pair of Gladiators. "You look good T" I gave her a smile. "Thanks, you do too" she complimented. I decided to wear my green halter top and jean capris. We all were looking pretty good.

"Alright beauties, let's go" Rainie emerged from the bathroom looking flawless.Her blonde hair was in the form of two buns on top of her head. She had on jean shorts and a cute floral tank top. "Pretty" I commented and she smiled. "Thank you" she whipped out her lipstick applying it quickly. "Come on, I'm ready for some elephant ears" Talia whined. Rainie and I laughed at her. We headed downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen baking cookies. "Alright mom, bye" I shouted. "Bye Ms. B!" Rainie and Talia yelled after me. "Bye girls, be safe" my mom said as I shut the door. We all got into Rainie's pink Bentley and shut the door.

"I am so ready to see Joseph" she squealed. "I still can't believe you two are like a thing "Talia buckled her seatbelt. "Yeah, we are just trying to figure everything out" Rainie started up the car. "Hmm so I take it you will be ditching us" I stated. "What, no!" Rainie said sheepishly. "Ha, that means yes" I laughed. "It doesn't though" she had a pissed off look on her face. "Okay then, I believe you" I said quietly.

________________________________________________________________________________

The fair music was blaring loudly through the speakers as we got out of Rain's car. "Oh my god, elephant ears" Talia shouted and ran toward the box office to get her wristband. I laughed and rolled my eyes. Rain looked annoyed. "I'm sorry, Rain I wasn't trying to be rude about you and Joseph" I apologized. "No, I know I just overreacted I'm sorry" she said softly. I smiled warmly at her. "Okay so are we ready?" I linked arms with her. "Yes, Joseph said they are all by the Ferris Wheel" she looked so excited. "Okay, cool" we walked towards the box office joining Talia. Once we all got our wristbands, we headed towards the ferris wheel. I was hoping that it would be a good time tonight. "Holy shit, are Aaron and Syphilis back together?" Talia asked. "What do you mean?" I looked around and my eyes landed on Aaron and Sydney.

She had her hands interlaced with his and her chin was resting on his arm. As if he saw me staring, Aaron looked right at me with an apologetic look on his face. He said something to Sydney, she moved away from him looking at me. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. He started to walk towards me. "We'll catch up with you" Talia and Rainie walked off. "Hey can we talk" he said in a low voice. "Hi, sure" I was beyond embarrassed. "I know you must be thinking I'm an ass, I didn't mean for you to find out like this" he muttered. I stared as he continued explaining himself. I couldn't blame him, he still loved her. "It's okay Aaron, really" I took a breath. Shit, did it pay off to be the nice person? He looked at me surprised.

"You still have feelings for her" I stated. "Yeah, I do we are going to try again this time" his eyes searched my face as if he was waiting for me to be mad. "Well be careful, she was careless before and it takes a lot for someone to truly change" I didn't mean to come off rude, but I did. "Yeah, still I am sorry" he was sincere. "It's fine" I tried smiling a little. "Friends?" he asked me reaching out his hand. I hesitated, but shook his hand. "Okay well, I should get back" he motioned to where Sydney was standing. "Yeah, you going to The Big Burger later?" I asked. Rain had mentioned everyone going after the fair. "Yeah, I'll see you there" he smiled and walked towards Sydney.

I was disappointed, I thought we would have been something. I watched as he put his arm around Sydney. They walked towards the pretzel stand, she looked back and gave me an icy look. I couldn't stand her she was such a bitch. She smirked at me and pulled Aaron in for a kiss. I didn't trust her, not one bit.

Hi guys thanks so much for reading. I know this chapter was a little short, but wanted to give you guys another chapter. Will update more! Promise.