Endless Limits Within

RRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGG

Ugh

Half awake, I opened my palm and in an instant, the alarm clock came flying towards the wall.

*BOOM

I was shocked and I immediately got up from my bed. Its getting stronger.

*Slam

"Hey Rainer!!, you did it again"

"Ugh sorry mom"

And yes, I am Kevin Rainer Hamilton. My mom calls me Rainer but my friends call me Kev or Ray.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CLOCKS DID YOU SHATTER? THE TRASH CAN CANNOT BE USED ANYMORE BECAUSE OF EVERY ALARM CLOCKS THAT YOU SHATTERED EVERY MORNING!!"

"Yeah, I'll just take a shower"

"You better be quick you're running late"

"Yes mom"

Its been a year already since THAT happened. But the memory of it still haunts me everytime I sleep at night.

Because of fear, I was transferred to another school by my parents. They were also shocked about what happened.

But that's just the beginning of more.

I was transferred to Westville High that time. But it didn't last long.

I did it again.

How can I help it? I'm threatened. It comes everytime I feel threatened, depressed, and angry.

Then, I was transferred again, and again, and again.

I lost count of how many schools I went to. I can't even remember their names. Even now, I didn't bother of knowing the name of the school I'm in. I'll just get transferred though.

I'm a sophomore now. And I'm really tired of this kind of life I'm having. No friends, no enemies, no one.

But I guess its better though. I won't have any regrets of what I may do....well I have but its not that depressing though.

"HEY MOVE QUICKLY YOU'RE ALREADY LATE"

"Yeah just doing the laces."

I guess I got lost to my thoughts. I hurriedly went to the living room 'cuz I'm really late. Well, as if I care.

I just from the stairs to the couch and repelled my body a little to reduce the impact.

"I told you not to do that"

"I'm fine"

"Won't you eat breakfast?"

"Nah, gotta go bye"

"Be safe"

"As if that would happen" I murmured

"Did you say something?"

"Gotta go"

I hopped on the car and asked the driver to take me to school.

I stared at the sky. Its a fair weather.

And THAT came back at me.

F**** it. I have a bad feeling about this.

I averted my gaze and was shocked by what I saw.

A little girl is holding an ice cream and suddenly crossed the road while the light is still red.

Then everything happened quickly. A truck passed by and is about to collide with the girl.

With no time to open the window, I quickly used my power to stop the truck and to save that girl that is about to say goodbye to this world.

The force I just released to stop that truck was so strong that the car window shattered to very fine pieces.

The bystanders where also shocked by what happened but a woman came running to the child and picked her up.

The child, still shocked from what happened, started crying and fainted in her mother's arms.

"What a relief" I said to myself

I don't have to hide anything here. Our driver is a close friend of my father and he knew everything.

"Are you alright youngmaster Kevin?"

"Not so, but I can manage"

Youngmaster? Yes I forgot, our family owns a business empire in Europe and in America.

This also explains why its no big deal for me and my parents to easily transfer me to any school I like.

"But the force you just released was overwhelming. Are you sure you're fine?"

No doubt its getting stronger. Before, I would pass out after using it.

"Its getting stronger" I blandly replied

"I see"

I moved to the other side of the car to avoid any glass pieces when I noticed something. The water in the bottle started shaking even though we're in a halt.

Ugh, what a pain in the ass.

"Uncle where is my gloves?"

"Check the dashboard"

I was about to reach for it when I remembered.

"Uncle I can't get it"

"Huh? Why?"

This old man is really getting in my nerves right now.

I reached for the gloves and then it came flying to the steering wheel.

"See?"

"Oh I'm sorry youngmaster"

Yeah you should. But I didn't bother to say it to him. What a waste of time.

Bu how am I supposed to wear it if I can't even go near it.

I closed my fist and made him wear the gloves on it.

When my fist was completely inside,I opened it and wore it properly. And did it to my other hand.

"We're here"

Yeah we're here. School. What a waste of time.