_The Wrath Of The Force Within

I immediately ran towards the said closet. There's really something going on here that I am not aware of. I'm not an idiot not to recognize that their stopping me from knowing what that secret is. It just keeps bugging me that they seem to rish me in going here so I will not enter my room. But, I think I should follow whatever their trying to set up. Sometimes, curiosity can stab you behind. And I think I'm not yet ready to face that.

When I reached their room, a thought crossed my mind. Is the thing they are trying desperately to hide from me perhaps connected with my power? Did it go out of control? ............. Again?

I tried using it in the door after I slightly opened it so the knob would not break. It opened.......as usual. Somehow it's still under my control. But what really is it? Ugh! This is driving me nuts.

I shrugged the thought off and entered the room. I quickly searched for the said jacket and quickly changed including the rest of my clothing slightly causing a mess but nah who cares. That's the maids are paid for of course. I also grabbed some accessories like smart watches and black earrings to put on my piercing. After my little preparation, I hurried downstairs.

"Can't we find another route? I'm losing my patience!" I stated in a very annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry Kev we'll find another route right now please calm down." They said to me as if they're tamed dogs. Which surprised me. Why are they doing this? Its.......its.....creeping me out.

We quickly navigated through the jammed highways into a small, clear road free from traffic. Because this is a rarely used road, my dad does not know how to navigate this road causing him to quickly glance at the GPS every now and then.

Not so long after, we quickly reached the said resto. I slowly looked upwards towards the sign. 'Magnifico's Grill and Resto' it said.  I was puzzled by this. I immediately looked towards their direction. Irritation evident across my face.

"Why are we here? This place looks....." I stopped for a moment to find the appropriate word. "Cheap."

I was surprised to see both of them......smiling. Are they on drugs? Why the heck are they smiling?

"Kevin, this place........this place has a very special place in our hearts." Dad said which made me stop. Are they reminiscing their past? Okay, then?

"Then?"

"Then? A very good question son" he said.

"This place is the place that strengthened our bond." Mom interrupted.

Now this makes me more curious. Is this perhaps their first...

"First date?" He chuckled "This isn't the place Kev. But you can say it's as significant as that. Or even better."  Dad continued.

"This place is where your dad proposed to me Kev. Oh my gosh! I remember your dad's expression that time. He's so nervous. A river of cold sweat was all over his face." Mom laughed with the memory.

"Let's go home." I stated. They both know that I don't like this kind of things. It makes me feel........lonely.

Blood came rushing through my head. I'm fuming with anger seeing that they are so happy with their relationship which made me angrier realizing that I can't make even friends. Somehow they noticed me when they stopped laughing.

"Kevin, can you please grant this favor. We would really appreciate it." Mom said slowly to me as she came closer and hugged me. I can hear her suppressing her tears and sobs. Even dad is hiding his emotions. I also have this skill to read the emotions of others around me. I developed this because I always think about the other persons around me so I couldn't hurt them. And this is what I'm perceiving right now. But why are they crying? Am I a party pooper to their date? Or perhaps, about the thing that they are hiding from me. This feeling of something being hidden from me is around starting when I first opened my eyes when I woke up this afternoon. Even how hard they hide it from me, I know that I did something again that I got out of control again.