Laser tag

It was Hiccup and Astrid's fifth date and hiccup decided that he wanted to take Astrid somewhere fun, where they could enjoy themselves. So, what does Hiccup do, he takes her to play laser tag.

He knew what to do as he and Astrid had both played before, but he had a new plan in mind. He and Astrid were on opposing teams, even though Astrid pleaded desperately to be on Hiccups team, knowing that he was good at the game, Hiccup didn't back down from his plan.

The teams were chosen and everyone suited up. Astrid looked over to Hiccup, signalling that she was going to win, being the competitive one, it Hiccup just smirked at her, gave her a wink and saluted before disappearing into the dark corridors of the laser tag area.

It was halfway through the game and Astrid hadn't seen much of Hiccup, only hearing an evil laugh apron tagging one of her team mates. Astrid was stealthily sneaking around Hiccups team base, waiting for the right moment to strike, when she heard a noise behind. Going to investigate, Astrid was pushed against a wall. She began to struggle and tried to push the person off of her until she saw the familiar emerald eyes of her boyfriend. She sighed in relief as hiccup kissed her so desperately that their bodies curved into the others. Hiccup pulled away, panting heavily, then pulled his gun out and shot Astrid. Astrid, still in a daze after the kiss, didn't realise until Hiccup was walking away, whistling innocently, giving her a wink.