Help Me (not a chapter)

Hi, readers! I'm not sure how many of you are reading this regularly, but for those of you who are, you may be a little frustrated over the infrequency of my updates.

I've been busy with school lately, but now it's winter vacation, so I'm gonna have free time! Yay!

I've been working on the next installment, and I think I've got most of it done. I'd like to hear from you, though. In the state the chapter's at now, the werewolves story arc would take about three installments to wrap up. Is that too long? Too short? Just enough? I'm just not sure how to pace it and would like your feedback on the matter. I mean, stuff goes on in the installment, it's just... I don't know, maybe it's not enough. I guess you wouldn't know if you hadn't read it.

See, the thing is, I feel it's going too slow, but at the same time if I add more scenes to the next installment it's gonna take even longer to get it out. I suppose adding more to the next one would help get the arc over with faster, but I don't want it to be too fast. I just don't know. I think that's partially the reason this is taking so long. I don't know how to pace. That's why I'm asking for your help.

So how would you have it? Go faster, go slower, or my current pace is fine? And would you rather have a shorter installment that comes out sooner or a longer one that comes out later? The choice is partially yours!

Also, I don't know how many of you made it this far, but thank you if you did, and thank you in advance for your feedback! You're making my story better!