WTF

I stood there in the door frame shook asf as I watched some girl giving DeShawn head. Tay came up behind me and screamed oh shit the covered his mouth.DeShawn looked me in my eyes, I just turned around and let. I left the party and started to walk home. Before you guys get to talking lemme tell y'all a secret. DeShawn and I had been flirting all day since he said sorry in first hour, so I figured me and him would be chilling instead of him gettin head. My chest is hurting really bad and I don't know why. I have never felt this feelings before. As I am getting closer to my house I hear DeShawn screaming my name.
*DeShawn's POV*
Man I feel so bad right now. If y'all don't know I really don't like all dat lovey dovey shit, and I thought about Vae all day long. So I did what any other nigga in my gang would do when they got stressed, I called up one of my hoes to give me head. I didn't realize what time it was or that the party had started. I just heard a loud oh shit I turned to see Tay not only Tay, I seem babygirl just staring at me. Shawty looked so hurt I couldn't help but feel guilty.
She stormed off n I pushed the girl off me n zipped my pants n took off after Vae. Man this girl fast. I finally caught up to her and I couldn't hear her sniffing and crying. I mean we wasn't together but I was flirting with her all day today. I called her name and she ignored me. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She didn't reject she just fell to the ground and cried. I carried her into her house put her in her bed and wrapped around her. I knew from that day it was never gonna be the same.