Bonnie & Clyde

We walk into the building and niggas just started shooting. He grabbed my hand and lead  me down a hallway. For this to be my first time I ain't miss nun, all my bullets hit. We had to be shooting for about 10-15  minutes. We thought we cleared the building, but as we was walking out I heard a gun shot and DeShawn fell to the floor. I scanned the area and I found the nigga who shot my baby. I ran over jumped over the table and I aimed at this nigga head and emptied the clip in his face. I ran back ova to DeShawn and started to panic. I began to cry really hard " baby please don't leave you, I love you , I love you with all my heart plz don't die on me. I'll do anything for you I'll go back and take that bullet for you" I cried into his chest. I then began to use my brain and called Tay and told him what was up.

~DeShawn's POV~
We was walking to my car can them bang I was on the ground and my back was burning. Vae ran off and I heard more shots I hope my baby not dead I love that girl too much. Just as I'm drifting off into the darkness Vae ran back to my side and started telling me how much she loved me. Then it was black.

~Tay's POV~
It's bout 10:00pm I'm chilling with Courtney and Nahaeh's name flashed. She told me what happened she dropped the location and I took them to the hospital.

-3 hours later in Vae's POV~
I hope he's ok, the nigga that gunned him down ain't gon be a problem anymore. The doctor came to where we was sitting and told us that D was Gucci and that he was gonna have to stay for a couple of days to make sure nothing else happened. I was the first person to run into his room. I hugged him then Tay dapped him up and Court just said hey. " We need to find out who shot you" Tay said but DeShawn cut him off "actually babygirl already took care of him". Tay and Courtney was shook at the fact that I killed someone but I killed more than one person. Tay and Court said their goodbyes and left the room leaving me and D in the hospital room by ourselves.