QueenPin

~Shawn's POV~
I was out with Tay getting some shit for the kickback tonight.  " This shit finna be so lit son" Tay said.

The Party-
~ Vae's POV~
I went to the backyard to spark a blunt wit some chicks I knew from school, and we chatted a bit. I went in the house after to find my bestie and she was all boo'd up wit Tay ass.  I pulled her off him and we started dancing. Courtney started throwing it back n I was catching all dat ass, I stuff my tongue out at Tay and he just laughed it off, but I knew that nigga was mad. Lol.
Since this party started I haven't seen Da'Shawn. The fuck his black ass doing I thought to myself. "Yo Tay u seen Shawn" I asked him. "Yea he in his room, but I wouldn't go in there if I was you" he responded to me.
Fuck he meant I wouldn't go up there I thought to myself storming up the stairs. I bust in and this nigga layin butt ass naked on top a whole bitch. I really can't believe this shit. The first time we wasn't really together but this nigga fucked a whole bitch while we together. I didn't even say shit , I got some of me n Asia shit and walked down stairs with my eyes burning like I got pepper sprayed. As I got to the bottom of the stair case I locked eyes with Tay and Courtney. They looked at me with guilt. So both these mother fuckers that this nigga was layed up with a whole bitch. " So y'all knew?" I said screaming at them. Courtney just started to cry and got up to hug me, I just pushed her out my face, walked out the door and slammed it behind me. I called Asia to tell her what happened and she told me to come pick her up. We didn't have nowhere to go but it was a good thing I saved 500k so I have more than enough to go get a condo for me and Asia to move, because I refuse to stay in the house wit dat nigga. But I had to wait till the morning fa dat cuz I know ain't no offices open this time a night so I just got us a hotel and watched movies till I fell asleep.

Next morning-
I guess Shawn noticed our stuff gone or Tay told him but he started blowing my phone up, then Courtney started blowing my phone up, then Tay. I'm done wit all they unloyal bitches I blocked em and went to shower.
30 mins later
Me and Asia just got our keys to our new condo. I know this money ain't last us so I gotta start doing some slanging. Atleast Shawn did me some good n taught me the street life. So I turned my momma house into my trap house, and that's when I became a queenpin.