ImNotThatInnocent

~Dashawn's POV~
I woke up in this girly ass bedroom and favorite sent. Naveah. I got up and searched the house for her and she was know where to be found. Soon as I sat on the couch she came thru the door. She sat next to me and we just talked. I started off by explaining that I might. Dorthy snuck in my room and knocked me out and I woke up horny asf. We talked and laughed for hours. " I missed you a lot" I confessed to her " well show me how much you miss me then" she said with a smirk. I sat there dumb founded asf I didn't think she would even let me hug her. She must have really missed daddy. I ain't wasting no mo time I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and smashed her lips on mine on the way to her bedroom. I thru her on the bed and ripped both of our clothes off.
Mature Content
I got on top of her and played with her while tonguing her down. Her right leg got to shaking. I came back up and told her don't cum to I give you permission. I wasn't finna wrap shit up. I have no fucks if she got pregnant, I'll be dammed if she think she finna leave me again. I put her in doggy and the arc on her back made me get harder. I slid into her and started going slow. Then I lead down and whispered to her, you finna take all dis dick. And I plowed the shit outta her. I leaned down again and said cum and we both did at the same time. And I didn't pull out.