Reunion

Dashawn's POV
I can't believe my eyes. She been fucking on Draco. That's probably how he took my shit because she wanted revenge. "So you fucking on Draco now, that's what we doing now"I spoke with hella base in my voice. "Nigga what you talking bout I am Draco" she said louder. "Yo stop fucking playing with me" I said pulling out my gun. I seen so much hurt on her eyes until she pulled out a black diamond incrusted draco. Well I guess that's why they call her Draco. Then Asia busted in the room with a choppa with Chinese letters on it. You betta drop the fucking gun before I blow yo mother fucking brains my nigga. You hurt her once I'll be dammed if you hurt her again. Asia screamed at me. I quickly pulled my gun down and put the stafety on. She put her downs too. Why do I always fuck up with this girl all I wanna do is love her and I just always fuck up.
~ Vae's POV~
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR" I said yelling his ear drums out. " Vae I don't even know, I'm a whole fuck up all I do is hurt you , and I know you don't believe but I didn't have sex with that girl at the party V I was set up on my mom's, you know how much I love my momma Vae" he told me with rivers of tears streaming down him face. He just sat there crying so hard he had his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. I know I should be mad at him but I haven't got nun in 8 months and I miss and love this dude with all my heart. I got up sat in his lap and I just held him. Not even 10 minutes pass and this nigga fell asleep. I called my driver and told my body guards to take this nigga to my house and make sure his ass don't leave.