Ughh School

I groan waking to hear NBA Youngboy GG blasting in my speakers. Courtney walks in my room cheesing n shit I swea this bitch to happy fa me. You prolly thinking df she doing in my room right now. Well Courtney's mom put her out a year ago because she caught her having sex in her bed. " Wake up Nae, it's our first day of school and Asia already up" Court spoke up. I get out my bed and put on some clothes.

I get in my car and drive all 3 of us to school

I get in my car and drive all 3 of us to school. When had a tour of the school last Friday so we already knew where stuff was. Asia parted was from us and when talked to the courtyard.
As we are walking , we passed where the "popular" kids sit. I'm tryin to walk as fast as i can because I don't fuck with people like that. Make people feel like nothing just because they got a lil of money they feel that can treat people like shit. Just as I'm thinking Courtney stopped me and pointed to some dudes.

 Just as I'm thinking Courtney stopped me and pointed to some dudes

He was ight but he really didn't seem like my type. She dragged me ova to talk to dis nigga.
"Wassup" he told to Courtney she just giggled and said " Hi". I rolled my eyes clearly not wanting to be there and Taylor could see it in my eyes. He whispered to Courtney " looks like your friend doesn't want to be here, so how about you guys come to my house later tonight I'm throwing a party." She giggled once again and the exchanged numbers.
As I was looking around my eyes fell on the most gorgeous man I have ever seen in my life. He was sitting next to Taylor so I'm guessing there friends? Idk but this boy fine asf.

I just stared at him for what is seems like forever, but then I was snapped out of it when he opened his mouth

"You got a fucking problem?" He spat at me. I'm shook asf I start looking around to see who the fuck he talking to cause it can't be me. " I'm talking to you" he said louder. But I'm not gon let no nigga talk to me like he lost his mind. "Nigga I don't know who he fuck you think you talking to but you betta watch yo mutha fucking tone" ha told his ass. He stood up wrapped his hand around my neck, and said " Bitch watch who you talking to, I'll kill you and have no remorse after." Ohh helllll no this nigga put his hands on me so I kicked him where the son don't shine. As he doubled over i see Taylor get up to help him and apologized for his best friend's behavior. I took Courtney's hand and walked to class.