WholeLottaGangShit

~Shawn's POV~

I haven't seen Vae or Asia in 8 months now. I knew I fucked up wen I heard my front door slam and woke up on top a bitch. I know it looked bad but I didn't fuck her. We just exchanged in top, I don't know what made me do it but I seriously regret. I thought I would be able to talk to her when they came to get they stuff but she didn't even come back for it. And on top of this some new nigga named Draco came took my customers, territory and killed some of my men. I used to be the top leader in my city this nigga took my shit so imma see wtf this nigga up to tomorrow cause if he don't back up imma put a bullet between his eyes.
Courtney ass got pregnant the day after the party Tay called and said she was pregnant. Everyday she looked for Vae she was so stressed she went into premature labor and almost died. She still called and text Vae's phone but I'm pretty sure she blocked us because I leave paragraphs everyday myself.

~Vae's POV~
I woke up and the nigga from lastnight still here. Like Young Ma said I just want the neck nothing more. Like nigga fuck u still doing here for. I smacked the nigga told him he betta be out my house by the time I get out the shower or I was gon give him a second ass hole. I took a shower and did all my hygiene. I had to be on time today because I had to meet some bitch ass nigga wanted to come meet me.

It took me and Asia a good 15 minutes to get to the trap house

It took me and Asia a good 15 minutes to get to the trap house. Asia so dumb with the shits tho. I can't even lie Asia like my right hand mean when it comes to this trapping shit. I get in my office and as soon as my ass hit my chair Asia came in and said "Ghost" was here. Like what kind of pussy name is Ghost. I wanted to be like them scare face nigga so turned my chair facing the wall until I heard another knock and told him to come in.
~Shawn's POV~
I'm driving thru a neighborhood that looked hella familiar. And the house I know I been here before. I stepped out the car and went inside and of all people for me to see I seen Asia. I hope she ain't fucking with this Draco nigga cuz if he break her heart I'll kill is ass. She didn't even say shit to me she just searched me den sent me in the room. I went down the hallways and knocked at the door Asia told me to go to. I heard a familiar voice tell me to come in I sat there and waiting to see who this bitch ass nigga was. The chair turned around and I can't believe who was. The love of my mf life, the girl who I lost my virginity to. It was Naveah.