Dats my bestfrannnn

~4 months later~
* Vae's POV*
Mane DeShawn been by my side for so long y'all just don't even know. After that night at his house we told each other everything. He even let me and Court move in with him. My mom kicked me out of the house.
~ Flash back~
Courtney was out with Taylor and Asia was in her room doing homework. I was on my PS4 cause D had just got me gta I just unlocked Trevor. My mom's boyfriend bust into my room drunk as all get out. He starts to unbutton his pants and walk in my direction. I get up ready to steal off on his shit them my mom bust in my room. She yells at me and says " You stupid nasty hoe, I knew I should have aborted you." I'm looking like df you talking bout. She continues to say " yea that's right Jeffery told me you been trying to fuck him, but I didnt wanna believe it and I catch you, doing this. I left you and you stank hoe ass friend stay here and this is how you repay me. GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!" I flinched when my mom yelled. As long as she don't put her hands on me we gon be good I thought to myself, but then I felt my face stinging. I realized my mom had slapped the shit out of me. I had enough of her shit. I cocked back and hit her with one of them sick bitches. She stumbled back 2 steps catching her balance. She tried to swing a punch at me and missed because step game retarded. I was fucking her shit up until Courtney and Asia came and broke it up. I got my shit Courtney got her shit , I called DeShawn and him and Tay pulled up to help us get our shit. That night I just cried into D chest. I was hurt asf.
~End of Flash Back~
D and I was on the way home from school when he got a phone call saying it's an emergency. He looked at me with a serious face. "Wats wrong?" I asked. " I think it's time for you to find out why I sneak out of the house in the middle of the night." We pull up to this grungy ass building and I'm confused asf. We get out the car and he takes a gun out and before I could say anything he looked me in my eyes and said " I'm the leader of the bloods and the crips just broke into one of our warehouses. I know you not used to this, and I don't blame you if you don't want to fuck wimme no mo." And I cut him off with a long passionate kiss. Then took his hand in mine and took the gun out his hand and loaded it. I looked him in his eyes and said " I'll never leave your side, I'll ride till I die."
~DeShawn POV~
When Navaeh said those words to me everything froze. I knew I fell in love with that girl right then and there. Any other bitch would have screamed for me to take them home. But she willing to die for me. I snapped out of my thoughts and tied a red bandanna around her face and grabbed another gun from my car. And we walked into the building.