Kelsey Noir

Disclaimer: IM A GIRL NOT A MAN NAME RICK RIORDAN!! I own only my ideas and my OCs. Oh and I own my fishy!!!!! 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠

On to the chapter !!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kelsey Noir

Hi, I'm Kelsey Noir and I'm the head cheerleader at Goode High, and I'm like, the most HOTTEST girl in the school!

And my crush is TOTALY going to ask me to the black & pink ball! Eeek!!!! You must be asking who is this 'crush' I'm talking about well, I'm going to tell you, he's Percy Jackson, captained the swim team.

He's got messy jet black hair and a laid back personality, he's got a six-pack!!!! Omg, like well be the 'it' couple and have toons of cute and hot baby's!!

Also, he is soooooooo sweet to everyone but he rejects every girl who ask him out, cause of this so called 'girlfriend' he has.

But we all know he want me, not some ugly, fat headed loser, so during lunch I will TOTALY ask him out!

I have luxurious red hair and it's straight, it goes just to my shoulders and I wear a pink mini skirt and a pink low cut tan top to show my hour-glass figure.

*DRIIIIIIIIIIIING* I walk in class and spotted him "Hey Percy, min if I sit here?" Him and his friend started to say "No" or "No way!" Or "Go to your 20 boyfriends!!" Or "GO AWAY!" But I shrug and sat next to him anyways.

Mr. Bloor A.K.A Mr. Boring, he's our English teacher, anyways I was just doodling some name of mine around a lot of times.

Kelsey Jackson.

Kelsey Jackson.

Kelsey Jackson.

Kelsey Jackson.

Kelsey Jackson.

Kelsey Jackson.

Kelsey Jackson.

Kelsey Jackson.

Kelsey Jackson.

Kelsey......

"Ms. Noir please tell us about the book ......" I travel my mind off until "MS. NOIR!!"

And my most intelligent answer was "uh......" Percy friend snickered so I shot glares at them. Who do they think they are!?

There just loser! Percy hangs out with them for a charity case. Humph! *DRIIIIIIIIIING* I walked out of class, finally! Lunch!

I walked out with my beasties Cristina and Kate there kinda like me just one with brown hair and one with brown and a hint of blonde.

There pretty but not as pretty as me, in the hallway I found boys staring at me so I wink at them, and they flipping faint!

What wimps. Like I'll EVER date them, me and my gals sway our hip left and right to be more flirtatious.

Boys just stare at our hourglass figure but only one table wouldn't bother looking at us and that was Percy's table, they were laughing a lot.

I walk up to them and did the most prettiest smile I've done before, if I do say so myself. "Hey Percy! I was wondering if..."

Percy turn around like he just recognize me right now "oh hey Kessy?" "It's Kelsey, anyways I was wondering if you wanna go to the pink ball?"

"Um...... Kelsey, it's the 'Black & Pink ball' not 'pink ball' and to answer your question no" "Ok so- wait d-did y-you say no!?"