Cortana L'Amoureux

I'll pick the winner for the next oc at the next chapter but for now...... mwhahahah!
(Edit 11/11/14)
_____________
Cortina L'Amoureux

I officially hate mornings.

The clocks go DRING DRING to much, oh and did I mention I have AB blood type? No? Then now you know now.

I just got woke up by one of my only friend at school, Percy Jackson.

He send me a text saying 'Hey! I actually finished my homework!' I'm glad for him but don't just state it to the world, like seriously.

Anywho, I was walking to school when I found a girl with curly blonde hair, yay! Another Barbi- wait, never mind she just slapped one of the Barbies.

Ohh~! Shiz just got real!

Also, she doesn't seem to be a stereotype of California girl, she has stunning grey eyes that seem to calculate our every move.

If any girl can do that then I'm in to try to be her friend.

"Hey, you new here? I can show you around if you want" I said, the girl gently smiled and nodded, I showed here everyplace she needed to know, from the gym to the courtyard.

We got to know each other more and apparently her boyfriend was THE Percy Jackson but I don't know if she knows that girls fawned over him every second.

Unlike them I'm not completely into him, sure he's my only friend in the whole school but that doesn't mean I will fawn over him like every second.

I'm not completely social you could say, I'm the opposite, when I try to impress someone I end up tripping.

Meh.

The bell rang, we both walked to our homeroom class, good thing we both have the same teacher, Mr. Blowfish, sorry, Blofis.

He's also Percy's step-father, he's pretty cool too and he's also our English teacher, I sat down at my spot with Annabeth sitting next to me.

"Ok, let' see here, I think we have a new student here, Annabeth- wait Annabeth!?" He said calmly then surprise.

Annabeth gave a awkward wave and gave a smile "Hey there Paul" she said awkwardly.

"Call me Mr. Blofis here" he winked "Miss. Chase would you please introduce up yourself to the class?"

She nodded and stud up at here area "My name is Annabeth Chase and if you call me Annie or Annie Bell I won't hesitate to punch you"

She said very sweet but it kills me how deadly it sounds. That's so awesome.

I adjust my glasses which were falling off the bridge of my nose, and gave her a thumbs up.

"I use to live in San Francisco but I move over here to spend more time with my-" Annabeth was interrupted by Percy who ran through the door.

"Sorry I'm late! Wait- is that you Wise Girl?" He ask very surprise like Mr. Blowfish.

Wow, what's with people and being surprise today, woah! Look, my friend I haven't seen for a long time is in my school!

I'm totally going to go bonkers!

Percy ran to her and gave her a.hug and maybe a kiss, the immature boys wolf whistle and the others just shot glares.

The girl had a look of jealously and some of disgust, oh~ someone's jelly! Ha, like Percy will like them their acting very slutty, why would he like them.

Lilly, a girl who was popular but was nice, a girl who try to win Percy's mind forever, stood up and cough very loudly. "Not to be rude or anything, but aren't we supposed to be learning?"