Nico's Birthday

Nico Hate Birthday's.

That was official since, she died, when she was alive they would bake a cake together and he'll have a small birthday party with himself & her.

But today was different, it was his birthday and somehow Percy & Annabeth figured it out, screw that person who told them.

All Nico could remember was that he was casually strolling along the camp to the field for some peace and quiet.

Then suddenly Percy come running up to him and gave him argue hug gods, Nico thought, I hope I don't start to strangle him.

"Hey um... Percy can you let go of me?" Nico asked as Percy got off him and started to hop around like a maniac the sung.

"Happy Birthday to Ni~co!" He sang in a very horrible voice that Nico had to plug his ears but he didn't cause he covered Percy's mouth.

"Shut. Up. And did you know it was my birthday?" Nico demanded angrily.

"I've got my source!" Percy stated but ,we all knew it was defiantly Annabeth thought Nico bitterly. "It was Annabeth wasn't it?"

Percy pouted "How'd you know?" Nico rolled his eyes at the stupid boy who was kind of older than him technically if you do count how old he is right now instead of the year.

"Anyways, come over to the beach at 6:00, ok?" Then the teen left without Nico to answer.

And that's what happened 6 minutes ago.

Now, Nico was in his cabin rearranging his Mythomagic cards, yeah, yeah. He's to old for it you say but he kept it cause it remind him of, her.

"Hey Nico? How come you didn't tell me it was your birthday?" A girly voice rang out, he recognize the voice immediately, it was Hazel.

Well, he thought, I guess she came to visit from Camp J.

"Bad memories." He stated shortly.

He didn't see but he knew Hazel was frowning a little.

It was defiantly not his fault he didn't want to share the date of his birth like everyone else does, he doesn't flaunt it either.

"I'm sorry Hazel but it just brings back very bad memories I don't really wanna share" Nico said as he turned around to look at her in the eyes.

She nodded and left, Nico went ahead and plop himself down on the bed, there was some perks of being the only child of the cabin.

And this is one of them, having it all for you. His eyes started to flutter and his eyelids went shut, he finally got some peace and quiet.

The smell of strawberry's & grass filled his nose, the sent brand him back to a memory when he and his sister were baking a strawberry short cake.

He was 6 at the time and him & Bianca, were in the kitchen baking and all he could see was a bunch of flour spread everywhere.

You could see young little Nico with flour of the side of his cheeks grinning like a madman, "Why can't I eat the strawberry's?"

Bianca was lifting up a case of big red strawberries "Because they're for the cake!" She scolded but Nico just tried to jump and get it.

"But why can't we just make a normal cake and put the strawberry's in my mouth?" He suggested but Bianca just shook her head.

"Because we're making a Strawberry Short cake!" She exclaim "How many times do I have to explain to you?"

"Um..." Nico started to count his fingers "10?" He ask but Bianca only shook her head.

"I'm not supposed to tell you that many times!" She said trying to be serious but she end up having a laugh fit.

"Oh my god! Nico have you seen yourself?" Bianca ask looking at him with a hand over her mouth to keep her from laughing but end up giggling.

"Uh... no? I don't carry a mirror like all you girls do!" He said while stiffing some icing in his mouth, some of it was hanging on the side of his mouth and on his nose.

Bianca mumble something under her breath and now Nico know what she said & it was 'sexist'.

Instead of continuing the cake they end up having a food fight with eggs, flour, cake batter, strawberry, icing & custer.

Nico smiled at the memory, it was his favourite birthday yet & he actually kind of like that disastrous Strawberry Short cake.

He cheeked the time and his mouth was hanging it was already 6:15! How is rearranging cards, talking to someone & having a flashback around 1 hour and 15 minutes?

Anyways, Nico ran out running a hand through his bed hair to the beach, the horizon had a lovely shade of colours, not that he would know. It was a perfect time. Not to bright.

Along the beach, there was a table set up, some lights hung up from the tree and poles, chairs were set up and a water sculpture was also set up.

Must've been Percy, he thought.

"SURPRISE EMO BOY!" Shouted Leo coming out the back of the tree as Nico protest that he likes the colour black doesn't mean he's emo.

"Who cares let's open the presents" he said in a sing song voice.

The others cam out their hiding spots during the scenario behind him making jump at least 10 ft in the air, Jason must be jealous of him jumping so high without superpowers.

He got dark colours cloths from Piper. Gee thanks, Nico thought bitterly, I defiantly needed some new cloths great way to show off your Aphrodite side.

He got a book of the Hunger games from Annabeth obviously. Nico heard it was a good book but he never knew since he didn't see the movie nor read the books.

He got a weird mechanical skull thing from Leo. "Thanks Leo" Nico said sarcastically "I defiantly know what to use this"

"Thanks dude, I worked hard on it" Leo said.

He got that statue he saw earlier from Percy.

And so on, and so forth.

Maybe, Nico started to like his birthday more.

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>

Hi everyone, it CrystalHeart123 and here is the Birthday special I promise! It took a really long time and I'm sorry.

I just had some help from my friends to find what plot I should make and I'm using my 4 year old little sister iPad.

I couldn't find mine because my brother hid it some where and now my lil sis is bothering me so that all!

~Crystal Daughter Of Khione Out!