Leah Willans

First winner is............ *drumroll* ............ magic_goddess!!! Congratulation! You still win even thought you forgot to do one rule but it's ok! That rule wasn't necessary. And now on to the story !
______________________________________________________________________________

Leah Willans

Today was kind of a normal day but today was going to be the day I was going to ask my long time crush, Travis Stoll.

He is a prankster and I'm sort of nerdy, but who cares, they say opposites attract. He and I are best of friend for 3 years.

I'll call that a good accomplishment, all of our friends even know that I like him except himself. His brother even teases me about it, his name is Connor Stoll.

Oh how I hate his brother, anyways I was walking with Travis along the hallways, he was smiling mischievously which means he has a prank planned.

But the biggest thing he stole was my heart, by being a nice, caring person to me. Another girl wanted him to but guess what- he REJECTED her!!!

Saying that he has a girlfriend, I can't believe he wants to go to that stage already I'm happy that he really likes me! Eek!

Omg, I have to stop fangirl-ing and get back to reality, I was still walking to class with Travis "Hey Travis, do you like somebody?"

He immediately started to blush "N-no, why would you ask?" He stuttered, ah, typical "Because on the day you rejected Fiona you said you have a girlfriend"

He face lite up "Oh yeah! I love her deeply and very much!" Aw, he said he likes me! Yuppy!!

We walked in Greek class and sat in the front, hmm, it's unusual for him to sit upfront in class. Oh well it's probably cause he likes this class ALOT!

I know Greek a little I'm not to good. Beside us was Fiona "Nice top Fiona, or should I say nice invisible top!" I was right though, she was wearing something like duck-tape all over her chest and a very short mini-skirt.

Fiona just sulk, I turn to Travis "Why you so excised for?" He look at me for a couple of seconds, omg he's staring at me!!!! Calm down Leah, calm down! "My friends from camp are coming to pick me up!"

Oh meh god! I finally get to meet his friend from camp!!!! Eek! He's been talking about this camp where we they have a rock-climbing with lave falling out of it. How cool is that!

Not to sound like a cheery, squeaky, ecstatic and fangirl-ing kind of girl but, I would DIE, to go there but sadly I can't.

It's only for fluent Greek people, ADHD people and dyslexia, and I'm not. T_T

Oh well! Time for class to start! Mrs. Truffles is our Greek mythologies teacher "Ok class, can anyone tell me all the God of thieves, messages and travellers?"

Travis and Connor raise their hand immediately and fought each other about who should answer "I should answer!" "No I should answer" Travis retorted.

"NO! I have to answer since I'm cooler!" "Well, Dad knows I'm more better then you!" Travis says back.

Wait- did he say dad? I thought they only have a mother since they never talk about having a dad before.

But still, some stuff are kept as a secret, even from your best friend. But they both end up answering "The answer-" Connor started "-is-" "-the most-" "AWESOME" shouted Travis "-God-" "-Name Hermes!" They said together.

I think it's so weird that they finish each other phrases but the one who ruined the moment of glory was none other then, Fiona.

"Ahem, Mrs. Truffles, why does it have to be that god? Like, why not Afrodities or Aprodites, no that's no it, oh yeah Aphrodite?"