Chapter 6: Meeting David Bowie

"Here we are." Coco said as she led the girls to David's dressing room backstage. "He's ready for you." She told them. "Thanks, Coco!" Samantha said gratefully. "You're absolutely welcome!" Coco said as she walked off.

The girls took a deep breath as they slightly opened the door. Once they looked in, they saw David in his chair, buttoning his suit and giving his hair an extra fluff with his fingers. Samantha and Ambria both gasped and closed the door, quietly. "He is sitting right there, Ambria!" Samantha whispered. "I know! He looks even better in real life!" Ambria replied. "We've got this." She assured Samantha. The girls opened the door and walked in.

David looked over at them as they were approaching him. "Hello!" He said joyfully in his British accent. "Hello." The girls replied with a big smile. David got up and shook hands with the girls. He immediately eyed Samantha. "Tell me, you're name is Samantha right?" David asked.

"Yes! How did you know?" Samantha asked. "You're parents actually spoke with me over the telephone. They also mentioned that it's you're sixteenth birthday week?" He asked her. "Yes!" Samantha replied, happier than ever. "Well In that case, Happy Birthday, Samantha! If only I had some sort of gift." David said with a smile.

David sat back in his chair and signed Samantha's autograph photos. He signed Ambria's autograph photos as well. "How do you spell your name, Love?" David asked. "A-M-B-R-I-A." Ambria replied. "Thank you. Here you are." David said as he handed the signed photos back to the girls.

The girls started heading to the door. "Leaving?" David asked. "Yes. We don't want to miss your show, but thank you so much, David! It's been a pleasure meeting you." Samantha said. "The pleasure was all mine." David replied with a smile. "See you at the show, girls." He said as he gave them a hug and a kiss goodbye.

"Will we see you after the show too?" Ambria asked. "I don't see why not." David said with a smile and a wink. Ambria blushed, and then ran to catch up with her best friend.

The girls finally made it back to their seats over the extremely large, cheering crowd. The girls' hearts were still racing, thinking about what they had just done. They could not believe that they just walked into the same room as David and that he actually spoke to them!

A/N: Nothing stops here! There's still more to Samantha and Ambria's journey. ;)