Chapter 4: The Trip

The next week, the girls were getting their things packed. They were super excited to have this once in a lifetime oppourtunity. Since they were going to be traveling overnight, they brought their entire suitcase.

"Okay. Clothes, hairbrush, shampoo, toothbrush, pajamas, makeup... I think we're good." Samantha told Ambria. "Yep! I got all my stuff packed." Ambria replied. Once the girls had all their things packed, they put their suitcases into the trunk and got in the car.

"Ready for this, girls?" Samantha's mother asked excitedly. "YES!" The girls shouted from the back seat. They drove off. Samantha's father rurned on the radio. David Bowie's song, 'China Girl' was playing. The girls had fun singing along and dancing to it. "I could escape this feeling, with my China girl. I'm just a mess without my little China Girl." The parents and the girls were had fun playing Bowie songs and driving for miles and miles.

                      The Arrival

After all of the hours of driving, they had finally made it to Brussels. It was getting late. They were lucky enough to find a hotel that was just miles away from the stadium. They checked in, made it to their room, and unpacked their things.

The girls had their own room. Samantha's parents were in the room across from them. "Honey, do you think we made our daughter's birthday wish a dream come true?" Samantha's mother asked. "Oh yeah! She's more excited than she's ever been before, sweetie." Samantha's father replied as he kissed his wife.
She smiled as him as they both got into bed.

After the girls got done showering, brushing their teeth and getting into their pj's. They turned out the lights and got into bed. "Hey, Ambria." Samantha began. "Yeah?" Ambria replied sleepily. "What do you think David's going to be like? You know, when we meet him?" Samantha asked.

"I really don't know." Ambria replied. "I know he's going to be like really amazing." She added. Both girls smiled as they dozed off, excited for the next morning.