Chapter 7: The Concert

The girls waited excitedly in there seats to get the chance of seeing David Bowie on stage. "Can you believe it?" Ambria said. "No! This is like so crazy!" Samantha replied.

Just then, the announcer came loudly over the roaring crowd and stadium speakers. "Ladies and gentlemen! We welcome back to Forest Vorst Nationaal and to Brussels, where you meet him right here, the man who you've all been waiting for, David Bowie!" A clear shriek let out from the audience as they jumped out of their seats.

David Bowie shot out from backstage, running to center stage. "Thank you! Good evening! So nice to be back and to see all of you here!" David said through the mic. Samantha and Ambria screamed with joy.

"Fortunately, I had a very plesant surprise right before I went on." David began. "I had a very nice visit from two lovely young ladies who are here now. One of them is turning sixteen." He announced. A big "Awe!" came from the audience. Seeing the girls in the front row, David gave them a wink and a smile. "This one's for you, Samantha." He called to her. Samantha fell back in her chair with such shock. Ambria looked at her and giggled with excitement.

The song coming on was 'Modern Love,' one of the girls' favorites! The audience cheered loudly when they recognized the beat comming on.

Never gonna fall for

(Modern love)
Walks beside me

(Modern love)
Walks on by

(Modern love)
Gets me to the church on time

(Church on time)
Terrifies me

(Church on time)
Makes me party

(Church on time)
Puts my trust in God and man

(God and man)
No confessions

(God and man)
No religion

(God and man)
Don't believe in modern love

The girls sung every word to the song, while dancing their hearts out. They were having such an amazing time. "Thank you all so much! That song just lifts my spirits every time!" David said happily.
The next song performed was 'Let's Dance,' the song eveyone loved to move to the beat to.

(Lets dance)
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues

(Let's dance)
To the song they're playin' on the radio

(Let's sway)
While color lights up your face

(Let's sway)
Sway through the crowd to an empty space

The two girls jumped out of their seats to danced with each other to the song. David, himself was having fun, with the audience singing along with the song.

The audience cheered loudly after the song was over. "Thank you!" David shouted.
The next song performed was 'China Girl.' Almost every girl in the audience screamed, including Samantha and Ambria. It was the girls' absolute favorite song from the album!

Oh, oh, oh, oh little China girl

I could escape this feeling, with my China girl
I feel a wreck without, my little China girl

David held the microphone out and the audience sang along.

"*I hear her heart beating, loud as thunder
Saw they stars crashing*"

Everyone was having a great time singing along and dancing to David's outstanding performance. Samantha and Ambria were definately astounded.

After China Girl, david performed some if his older songs from the 70s that were farmiliar to many people in the audience.
Songs such as 'Young Americans,' 'Ashes to Ashes,' 'Starman,' 'Ziggy Stardust,' 'Time,' and 'Fashion.'

The girls were enjoying every minute of the concert. Even as they started getting tired, the girls forced themselves to stay up, sing and dance.

"Alright this is going to be our last song for tonight!" David began. "I'd like to thank you all so much for coming and making this concert possible!" He said thankfully to the audience.

I, I will be King
And you, you will be Queen

The song was 'Heroes!' Everyone in the stadium loves the song and knows it by heart. The entire audience sang along, while moving and clapping to the beat. After the song was over, David felt a tear come across his cheek. As he finished. That song had become a huge part of him. He had been performing it for 6 years now.

"Thank you all so much for coming! God bless and hope to see you all again soon! Goodnight and have a safe trip home!" David said as he took a bow and him and his band crew packed up their instruments and left the stage.

The audience jumped out of their seats and let out a final and huge cheer as David left the stage smiling and waving at everyone.

Samantha and Ambria hugged each other. They were so happy that they got this chance of a lifetime, seeing David Bowie perform on stage!

"That was so amazing!" Samantha said. "Right?! Like I honestly cannot believe we saw him and MET HIM!" Ambria replied. The girls took a minute to catch their breath. "Let's go home." Samantha said with a smile. "Yeah." Ambria replied with a grin.

A/N: Hey, guys! So sorry for the delay! I've been super busy lately, but hope you've enjoyed this chapter! Nothing ends here!