Chapter 5: Arriving at The Stadium

It was morning. The sun was shining through the hotel windows. The girls immediately jumped out of bed. "Eeee!" Samantha squealed. "I'm so excited!" She said as she pulled out her clothes from the dresser and started getting dressed. "Me too!" Ambria replied. The girls packed their bags with the things they needed.

"Okay. Snacks, camera, and autograph pages! We've got everything!" Samantha said excitedly. "Yay!" Ambria said, practically shaking. "I'm like super excited and also nervous at the same time!" Ambria said. "Me too! But it'll be fine. This is our big chance!" Samantha said. "I know!" Ambria replied. The girls hugged each other tightly.

Samantha and Ambria decided that they wanted to dress fancy for the event. Samantha fixed her hair with her curling iron. She put on a tad of her violet eyeshadow and pink, glittery lip gloss. She also put on her blue sequins dress and long, gold metallic spandex boots.

Ambria had a similar idea. She made her hair large and wavy. She wore her pink sequins dress and her silver metallic spandex heels. She put on a little bit of blue eyeshadow and red, glittery lip gloss.

Once the girls were ready, they headed out the door to meet Samantha's parents. "You two are looking quite fashionable." Mother told the girls. The girls looked at each other and giggled. "Are we ready?" Samantha's father asked. "Yeah!" They shouted.

Once they droved to the stadium entrance, the girls screamed. "Tickets?" The worker asked. The girls handed the parents their tickets. "Thank you." They pulled up, parked and got out of the car. Once they walked through the stadium doors, the girls' eyes were humongous. The stadium was huge and packed with many people.

The girls found their seats through the extremely large crowd. "Whoa! Look at the size of that stage!" Samantha said. Just as the girls sat down, they were tapped on the shoulder. They looked up and saw a woman with a big smile. It was David's manager, Coco!

Are you two Samantha and Ambria? She asked. "Yes." The girls replied. "Would you like to follow me to David's room?" Coco asked. "For real?!" Ambria asked, super excited. "Yes! Come on." Coco said as she led the girls out of the crowd. The parents waved and smiled at them, knowing they were in for something big.