Epilogue

Charlie pulled into the driveway of her house and sighed relief. She was finally home.
        She turned her car off and stepped out, still in her bloody prison outfit. She unlocked the front door to her house and stepped inside.
        "Here I am," she said while walking through her familiar house.
        She immediately ripped her gross prison outfit off of her and turned the shower on. She got in, washed the blood off, and stepped out with a towel wrapped around her. She got into a more comfortable outfit and then brushed her messy hair.
        "Much better," Charlie said while sighing in relief. When Charlie walked back into her room, she opened her drawer to put her flashlight and pocket knife away. She gasped when she saw a photo of her, Emily, and Max resting inside. She picked it up and stared at Emily with teary eyes.
        "Emily," Charlie said, her voice breaking, "I will avenge you."
                       MEANWHILE
      "That's impossible," a deep, mysterious voice called out.
        "It's true, sir. They got away," another mysterious voice replied.
        The first voice growled and replied, "Find them. Kill them. Do whatever you can to keep them from exposing us. I want them gone."
        "Understood, sir," the second voice replied.
        The man was about to leave the room, but his boss called him back over, "Actually, change of plans. I want you to capture them and bring them to me alive. I want the pleasure of finishing them off myself."
        "Oh, understood," The man replied hesitantly.
        "Now go capture them...Ben," his boss said while laughing maniacally.
                 TO BE CONTINUED.....