Chapter 33 - Do you miss me too?

"I miss you so much, missing you is only half the story. Hope the other half is you miss me too."

"Ugh! Seriously, that professor sucks! And his subject, his face! Aaaaargggghhhh!" -Odia said angrily

"Hahaha. Why you so mad girl?" -Jamie

"Yeah what's with that expression on your face? HAHA." -Lollie

"Aaaaaaaa! I hate him!! Hey Sab! Di ba prof mo rin yun?" -Odia

"Sino? Si baldy? HAHA." -Me

"Yeah! The F!!!!" -Odia

"Nevermind him. He's just old and you know.. Just bear with him." -Me

"Uh-huh. No i ain't never gonna do that!" -Odia

Hahaha. Obviously, Odia's mad with mr. baldy. Chika chika lang sila while me? Minding my own business. I'm bored as the usual, thank God! Wifi ang buong university! Hahaha. Sneaking a look sa mga tao sa pilipinas. Ano na kayang balita sa mga friends ko? Kaya heto ako, viewing each and everyone's profiles. When i opened my account, news feed showed me something...

Carl Andrei Zobel went from being "in a relationship" to "single".

My reaction?  I just laughed. Hindi na bago sa'kin yan. Pupusta ako ng 100 pesos bukas lang, in a relationship na ulit yan. Errp? Why should i bother? He's not my business anyway. 

"Huy Sabrie!"

"Uh?"

"Kanina ka pa namin tinatanong. Hindi mo kami pinapansin!"

"Haha. Sorry i was just looking at something. Ano ba tanong niyo?"

"Can you describe your first love?"

"What?!? My w-what?"

"First love 'teh."

"Hahaha. I don't have one."

"Then who's Drei?"

*cough* *cough*

"Err. Who the f said that?!"

Silence... silence.. silence..

"Ah okay i knew it. Mico's gonna be a dead meat! Errrr."

"Hey sabby calm down. Dali na describe Dr---"

"I'll describe him but not the way he looks to me now. And after this, please. DON'T EVER MENTION HIS NAME AGAIN! Clear?"

"Yes boss!!"

*clears throat* *memories* *flashback*

"Uh, well.. He has the most adorable eyes you could ever fall for and the cutest smile that takes your breath away. He has the ability to make you laugh every time he speaks and whenever you look into his eyes...

it’s so hard to turn away."

Uh it feels so awkward. This crazy girls really.. Uhhh!

"Hey why are you looking at me that way, you three?!"

"Awwww. Sabrie. It's okay. You just have to forget him and..."

"Please just shut up. Don't ever wanna talk about him."

"Spell bitter?"

Grabe! 'tong mga babaeng 'to. Hahaha. Pagsisipain ko 'tong mga 'to eh! Hahaha. It's been a year. And i'm in the process of forgetting that person. And it's a happy feeling. Step by step, i can feel na malapit na. 

When we were about to go, may commotion na nanaman sa cafeteria. I hate this! So noisy! So loud! Ano nanaman kayang drama ito? Gosh!

"No! Please don't leave me! I love you! You know that! Can't you just give us a chance?" cry cry si girl.