Chapter 4: Dragon Princess?!

Lucy's POV

I left the guild and headed towards my apartment. I summoned Virgo and we started to pack my things. After a few minutes, I summoned Loke to give the landlady my regards and a small sack filled with jewels. Then, I headed towards the train station to buy a ticket. After 20-30 minutes or so, my train arrived. I boarded and left. 

When I got out of the train...

A lady walked up to me and asked, "Are you Lucy Heartfilia? Daughter of Layla Heartfilia?". " Um.. Yes? Who are you?" I answered. "I finally found you Lucy. Follow me." she said as she dragged me outside the train station. 'Who the hell are you?' That's what I wanted to say. But, my polite and beautiful mouth can't say that. Jk. "Umm. Okay?" I replied with confusion. She led me towards the forest. After 15 minutes of walking, we suddenly stopped in front of a water fall. The lady started to chant some words that I don't understand. Soon, the waterfall parted into two and..

Suddenly we were in the Dragon Realm. The surroundings are truly beautiful. "My apologies to not saying my name sooner. My name is Celestine and I am the Celestial Dragon" the lady turned into a dragon..! Then, she gave a loud roar. A few seconds passed, I could see dragons flying towards us. All of a sudden, they turned into humans. I spotted a guy that has a spiky red hair. " You're strangely familiar. Wait are you I-Igneel?" I asked facing him. "Yes, Yes I am. I'm sorry for the rudeness of Natsu." he said. "It's okay ." I replied with a fake smile. 

"Anyway, Lucy, you are the dragon princess. Your mother, Layla Heartfilia, died because she saved the twin dragons. Now that the queen died, you are the next heir to the throne." Celestine explained. "In short, you have to stay here to learn all the different kinds of magic. But, not forever, you can go to the human world whenever you please." Some random dragon said. I breathed and said,"Okay. Let's do this."