Chapter 6: Her Return

After 2 years...

At the Dragon Realm...

Lucy's POV

"Good-bye Celestine." I said tearfully as I hugged her. "Here. Please accept these." Grandine said as she handed me keys. "What are these?" I asked while wiping my tears. "Those are our keys, hime. If you need us, please use those." as Igneel explained. "Arigato, minna." I said. "You should go back now." Celestine said. "Yeah... Right." I replied. "Hirake tobira, Portal to Magnolia." I chanted then a portal appeared in front of me. "Sayonara, minna." I said as I waved good-bye. 

At the guild...

Natsu's POV

It's been 2 years since Lucy left us. Everyone got depressed. Cana's not drinking. Mira's not smiling. Erza's not eating her cake. Juvia's not stalking. Levy's not reading. Happy's not eating fish. And Gray and I are not fighting. The guild has changed. Oh how I miss her scent. I miss sneaking in her apartment and try to steal her bed. I also miss her angelic voice and cute face. Wait! WHAT AM I THINKING?! I'm already dating Lisanna. Yeah..I'm dating her. Got a problem with that? Despite she lied to me. i mean to ALL of us, I think. I-I think I like her? But, I just hope Lucy will come back.

In Magnolia...

Lucy' POV

I'm infront of my old apartment and saw the landlady. "Umm, excuse me? Can I buy this apartment?" I asked her. "Yeah sure. You can buy it." she replied. "How much does it costs? I asked her politely. "Umm, about a million jewels." she answered. Good thing I brought 50 million jewels with me. "Here you go." I said to her as I handed her the money. Then she walked away. Ah! Feels good to be in my apartment again. After 15 minutes, I summoned Virgo and asked her to help in my wardrobe. In just a flash, everything look tidy. "Thank you Virgo." I said. "You're welcome hime. Is it time for punishment?" she asked. I just sweatdropped. "No Virgo. You can go back now." I said. Then, she disappeared. I sighed. I took a bath and got dressed. I grabbed my keys and left my apartment. 

I went towards the guild. Then, I kicked the guild doors hard enough to get everyone's attention. I saw Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Levy, Mira, Carla and Happy in shocked. I smiled. "Y-you've returned." Erza said. "Tadaima minna." I said with a smiling face.