Chapter 10: The Dragon Realm

Natsu's POV

"Lucy!" I yelled as I catch her but Gray caught her first. "We have to go back to the ship." Erza said but something or more like someone stopped us. A bright light appeared which blinded us. Sooner or later, the light disappeared revealing a red-headed man that looks familiar. "Who are you?" I asked. "Well Natsu, it's me." he replied. "HOW SHOULD I KNOW? Don't let me repeat myself!" I asked in a very annoyed voice. "Why Natsu? It's me, Igneel. You idiot!" he yelled. "We should bring Princess Lucy to the Dragon Realm." he said. "What the hell?! Lucy?! Princess?! Igneel, you've got to be ki-" I trailed off because Erza punched my stomach. Then, I fainted.

Normal POV

"That should do it." Erza said as she carried Natsu. "Let's go!" Igneel commanded as he opened a portal. They all went in and then the portal disappeared. "Sugoi! It's so pretty." Wendy exclaimed. "Come with me. Ride on my back." Igneel commanded as he turned into a huge red dragon. "Woah!" Eve yelled as they ride on the back of Igneel. After a few minutes, they reached a big castle. 

Igneel's POV

"We're here." I said. Then, I landed on the ground safely and I transformed into my human form. "Follow me." I instructed them. Then, we went towards the main hall. The doors flew open revealing Celestine. "Celestine, we have to do it." I said. "Yes. Let's begin." she replied. 

Erza's POV

"What are you talking about?" I asked them. They didn't respond. "Gray, please bring the princess here." Celestine said. "U-umm.. Su-sure." he replied as he brought Lucy infront of Celestine. Then, Celestine murmured something. All of a sudden, dragons head towards us. Before I could requip into my strongest armor, Celestine gestured me not to attack them. Then, one by one, the dragons transformed into their human forms. Two of the dragons look like Wendy and Gajeel. They all had confused looks in their faces. Celestine and Igneel just nod. They hold hands and murmured a spell. Soon, a bright light appeared on Lucy and it went in her. Then, the light died and we saw Lucy standing before us. "Lucy!" we yelled except for Natsu who was still unconscious. 

Lucy's POV

"What happened?" I asked them. "It's a long story..." Jura said. "We have to return now." I told Celestine. "Okay. Make sure to take care of yourself and visit us." she said. "I will." I replied. "Portal to Christina." I chanted. "Let's go." I told them. "Hai!" they replied. "Sayonara." I said as I waved at them.