Chapter 5: Letters

Natsu's POV

"Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Carla, Happy, Levy, Mira and Gajeel, come to my office this instant!" Master yelled. We went inside Gramp's office. "What is it, ji-chan?" I asked him as Mira closed the door. "It's about Lucy." he said. "Why do you want to talk about that useless mage?" I asked him with annoyance. Gramps scrunched his eyebrows and tried to speak but..  "Lucy didn't hurt Lisanna." he said. Before I could ask, the door opened revealing Mystogan. 

"Mystogan? What are you doing here?" Erza asked. "I'm here to show you the truth." he said as he pulled a lacrima and showed Lisanna stabbing herself. Now, I feel bad. "Where did Lucy go?" I asked Master. "I don't know. She told me to give these to you." he said as he handed us some envelopes. "What's this?" I asked Gramps. "That's a letter from Lucy you baka!" Gray said. "What did you just say, stripper?" I answered him. " I said it's a letter from Lucy, flame brain." he said as he crashed his forehead against mine. " Do I hear fighting again?" as I heard the she-devil a.k.a. Erza. "No, we're just doing a brotherly fight." Gray said as we put our arms around each others back. "Aye." I said. "Good." she replied. Then, she opened the letter and started reading it.

The letter says:

Dear Team Natsu,

I'm sorry for being a weak and useless mage. Now, I'm in a place where no one can see me. Don't worry because I will return after I finish my training. When I come back, I challenge you to a fight. 

Erza: Thank you for being a big sister to me. Please stop Gray and Natsu from fighting. Take care. Sorry for the commotion I did. I mean, whatever I did.

Gray: Thank you for comforting me during hard times. Thank you for being like a caring and loving brother to me. Take care and please stop fighting with Natsu.

Wendy: Thank you for a being a nice little sister to me. Please take care.

Happy: Thank you for being the most annoying cat I've met. Take care of Natsu for me, okay? When I return, I'll give you a bucket of fish.

Carla: Please take care of Wendy and everyone. And also, please accept Happy's love 'kay? See you soon.

Natsu: Please stop fighting with Gray. I'm sorry for being a weak and useless mage. And I loved you since I laid my eyes on you. B-But now, I hate you!!!

And I'm sorry for the times you've been saving me from danger. I promise, when I get back, I will not bother you anymore and thank you for being a second family to me. I think..

With love and shame, 

Lucy Heartfilia

"I guess it's time we should tell everyone about Lucy." Master said. "O-Okay." we answered in unison and Master dismissed us.