First Crush

+First Love, Busker Busker+
"What do I do? I'm still so bad at this, but my feelings have leaked."

When I entered freshman year of high school everything was so different.

Walking in the big hallways with the seniors who were much more confident than me scared me a lot. I didn't let my feelings phase me though and kept my head high as I walked in the hallways.

I wish Jeongin was with me right now...

I bite my lip and tightly grasp the straps of my backpack, where the hell are my friends? I weave my way through the crowded hallways searching for my group of friends.

I accidentally bump into someone's chest, "I'm sorry!" I apologize while looking at the floor.

It hasn't even been a full day and you're already causing trouble.

I glance at the person in front of me, and let me just tell you. Wow.

My cheeks start burning, blush spreads across my entire face.

He laughs a little and smiles at me. "It's fine I should've watched where I was going."

"Are you a freshman?" He asks me. The chatter of teens around me suddenly disappear and his voice is the only one I hear. He's so Wow.

"Yeah." I pause. Okay try to act as cool as possible.

"It's my first year here." I try to say cooly. Oh my god he is so cute!

"My name's Hanbin, I'm a senior." He states in a deep voice that might I add is a plus.

The bell rings snapping me out of my daze and I state in a rush, "June. My name's June."

"I guess I'll see you around June." He smirks at me waving goodbye.

"I guess you will." I whisper with a stupid smile on my face as I watch him walk away.

In this exact moment was when my first ever crush began. Or at least that's  what I thought. . .

"Jeongin! Jeongin!" I shout out running to his house next door. I open the front door and greet his mom, "Hello auntie!" I then run to his room with excitement.

"What's got you so riled up?" He gives me a confused look. He takes off his headphones and places it beside him.

"I talked to the CUTEST guy today and he said he'll see me around school!!" I jump up and down a little too excited about this small exchange.

Jeongin turns around his back facing me and doesn't say anything. He grabs his earphones and places it in his drawer.

"Can you believe it? He's a senior and he acknowledged me a freshman!" I gasp out and jump on to his bed.

I continue to ramble on, "He was kind of tall and he has dimples and he has the most handsome face I've ever seen!"

I barely notice his sudden change of mood. He's being really silent all of a sudden. I stop talking and look at him curiously.

"Jeongin what's wrong?"

He breathes out quietly and turns around to face me again, "Nothing. Nothing's wrong."