Him Again

+Loved You First, One Direction+
"But now when I see you with him my whole world falls apart."

I've been talking to Hanbin more and more everyday. Before school, during passing periods, and after school. I can't talk to him during lunch because we have different lunch periods since he is a senior.

"So what's been going on with you and Hanbin?" My friend, Sally, raises her eyebrows. I blush and look down towards the floor.

"We've just been talking, that's all."

"It seems like it's more than that." She sings out laughing.

"I-i don't know." I stutter out feeling shy about my crush.

"Do you like him?" She questions in a schoolgirl tone.

For a moment I hesitate, Jeongin's face comes into my mind. Why am I thinking about my best friend?

"Yeah I do." The words come out before I can stop them. I wasn't sure if I actually did like Hanbin, I've never known what liking someone felt like.

He makes me smile, happy, and I get nervous around him then I must like him. Right?

Sally gasps and let's out a high pitched "No way!" 

I smile forcefully at her somehow feeling guilty?

She continues to talk animatedly, "You guys would look so cute together I ship it."

"Can you please not tell anyone? I don't really want everyone knowing." I give a weary laugh.

"Your secrets safe with me!"

A couple hours later

"Oh she's the one who likes Hanbin?"

"Yeah that's her, she's not even all that to be honest."

A sour look rests on my face. Huh your secrets safe with me yeah right. Guess I'm not taking to Sally for a while.

I keep my head down and bite my lip.

"She's a freshman why would she even try to get with a senior? That slut."

Anger boils inside of me but I keep my mouth closed. I don't want to make this situation anymore unnecessary than it already is.

Hanbin was really popular among girls at my school. His smile and his looks would make the girls swoon. Hell it even made me swoon.

"Hey." A voice says gently, speak of the devil. I look into his dark eyes and give him a forced smile.

"Hey."

"Do you want to catch a movie with me after school today?" He says confidently with a boyish grin.

"U-uh." I stutter out not sure how to reply.

"It's fine if you don't want to." The twinkle in his eyes dimmer down, he looks like a sad puppy now.

I bite my lip, I feel bad. One movie wouldn't hurt anyone right?