christmas eve special

A/N: I decided to make an eve special because it's in a night setting and it's perfect, so here you gooooo. Tomorrow y'all are gonna get a proper Christmas special, because I don't have time to finish writing it today...

Camila arrives at Lauren's house and makes a proper entrance, as in saying hi to her family before going up to Lauren's room.

They all already had dinner so now Camren is getting ready for bed.

"Babe, I forgot my pajamas, can I borrow one of your super cool T shirts?"

"Camz, you came here to sleep over, what did you bring?"

"My phone"

"Just kidding, of course you can borrow one of my shirts"

"Yay" Camila smirks

Lauren sees, "Huh, I bet you did it on purpose"

"Who said!"

"Your face?"

"Well maybe I did" Camila leans in to kiss Lauren but gets interrupted by the knock on the door.

It's Clara, "Girls, don't stay up too late, sleep well!"

"Thankyou, you too!" says Camila, while Lauren just, "good night mom" 

Clara gives Lauren a look and closes the door.

"Did you tell her about us yet?" 

"Yup"

"For real?!"

"Yeah, when I got my semester grade back, she was like so happy and I took the chance"

"What was her reaction?"

"She was surprised but super happy, because you're a good girl and she thinks we're cute"

"Awww, I'm so happy Lauren" almost mumbling the last word, she smashes her lips onto Lauren's.

Since they are conveniently standing in front of Lauren's bed, Camila then jumps onto Lauren's waist and Lauren lets herself fall backwards.

Now Camila is on top, and just when Lauren wanted to take control, Camila relaxes herself and puts all of the weight on her to stop her from getting up.

After a couple minutes of a really good make out, Camila pants, "babe, I'm hot, are you hot?"

Lauren pants back, "Yes, baby, fuckin take off your clothes already!" 

Camila does as told and Lauren stares in awe, Camila didn't wear a bra so now she's completely naked. 

Camila wants to cover up but she feels comfortable with Lauren, and Lauren spends every second  to admire her, the whole and everything about her. 

'How is she so beautiful and so nice and just so cute, and at the same time...she's perfect', Lauren thinks.

"Can I take your shirt off?" Camila asks shyly

"Yeah, of course you can babe"

Lauren lifts up her arms and Camila keeps her movement as slow as possible as she reveals her body. Lauren isn't wearing anything underneath so Camila is taking it in as well.

Both of them stare at each other's eyes and finally something happens.

Lauren slowly slides Camila's hands up to her own chest and gently pulls her body towards her. And when their bodies touch, Camila relaxes her weight again and cuddles in with Lauren. Lauren pulls her blanket over them.

"I love you" Camren say at the same time.

Camila begins to tear up.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" Lauren looks at her while wiping her hair out of her face.

"Nothing, I just love you so much, I'm so happy I'm here with you right now, and I just feel so close to you and -"

"Shhh, it's okay, we can stay like this, and just imagine how much you love me, I love you more than that." 

"Goodnight Lauren"

"Goodnight Camila"

Camren fall asleep in the same position.

A/N: And omg 100k+ reads!!!!!! I'm so happy, glad you are all enjoying my story, stay tuned loves!!!! Have a good Christmas and enjoy the rest of the year.