t w e l v e

"Nayeon, dean JYP is calling for you in his office." one of my classmate said. I said my thankyou and got out of the room.

As soon as I got infront of his office I saw Mina standing here too. "Oh, you two are here. Let's go inside." Dean said and walked inside his office.

"So as you know, Ms. Im, I called you because  of the offer that I made." I nodded to him. "And you, Ms. Myoui, I assigned you to help Ms. Im catch up to her subjects. I guess, Ms. Im already discussed it to you." my eyes widen. I haven't. I thought he already told Myoui about this.

"Not yet, sir. I'm really shocked when my classmate told me that you need me here." She answered. "Well, if that's the case. But Ms. Im here is an idol, I think you know that. And she needs someone to help her to catch up on her subjects. So will you accept it? Ms. Im and I already talked if she will pay you and she said yes."

"But sir, I'm kinda busy with Twice and the competition." Myoui said. "Don't worry, Ms. Myoui the practice of Twice will be just until tomorrow. Haven't ypur coach told you that?" Myoui shook her head.

"But anyways, and the competition it is still 3 months away. 1 month won't hurt to help Ms. Im on her studies. So are you in?"

"I'll think about this, dean. I'll tell you my answer tomorrow." she said. "Okay, I respect your decision. Ms. Im, if Ms. Myoui will not accept this, don't worry I still have a lots of student to help you." I nodded to dean.

"You two can go." Myoui and I both stand up and walked to the door.

note: if the chapters doesn't have the "[name]" it is in Nayeon's pov.