f i f t y

"Should we go on a date today?" Nayeon asked Mina as soon as they entered her dressing room."Shouldn't you be outside? Talking to the paparazzis and reporters." Nayeon shook her head to Mina who is fixing Nayeon's things.

"No, I'm not in the mood for them. But I am in the mood for you." Nayeon said and hugged Mina from behind. "Let's go out, Mina-yah." Nayeon tried acting cute, but she failed.

"Even if I want to, babe. I can't, I have rehearsals for your event tomorrow. I already ditched the morning rehearsals, I can't ditch the afternoon rehearsals." Mina explained sweetly to Nayeon. "You chose your rehearsals over me." Nayeon said and pouted her lips even though Mina can't see that.

"Nayeon, the rehearsals that I'm going to is for your event tomorrow. It's still for you." Mina held Nayeon's hands who's resting on her stomach. She rubbed her thumb unto Nayeon's hands.

"Still." Nayeon said and pulled away from the hug. She sat on one of the chairs inside the dressing room.

"Nayeonie." Mina called her sweetly and sat beside her. "Don't be mad." Mina said and leaned her head to Nayeon's shoulder.

"I'm not mad, I'm jealous." Nayeon frankly said. "Nayeon, Mina, the van's ready. Manager unnie is already waiting in the parking lot." suddenly, Momo comes in.

"That's right! Momo go out on a date with me!" Nayeon said and stood from her seat to cping unto Momo. "I'm sorry, nayeonie but I have practice for the dance competition. Besides, I don't want Mina to kill me." Momo chuckled.

Mina is glaring at momo while mouthing, "say no." Mina's glare disappeared with what Momo answered.

"We should get going."Momo said. "That's right. You need to get some rest, Nayeonie. You have an event tomorrow." Mina said sweetly. "You also need some rest, Minari. Ditch the rehearsals for me." Nayeon pouted again.

"Nayeon, No." Mina firmly replied. "Please?" Mina shook her head to Nayeon.

"Nayeonie, let Mina attend their rehearsals. Then just ask her out after your event." Momo said and left the room.

"That's a good idea, Nayeonie. Let's just go out after your event. I promise, I'll come with you." Mina then pecked Nayeon's lips.

"I'll look forward to tomorrow then." Nayeon said smiling. "Yeah, you should." Mina said and took Nayeon's hand.

"Let's go?" Mina asked Nayeon. "Not yet." Nayeon answered. "Why? I'll be late for my afternoon rehearsals." Mina asked confused.

"I have something to do." Nayeon replied. "Wh--" Mina wasn't given a chance to finish what she was about to say when Nayeon leaned in.

"This." Nayeon then let her lips crushed with Mina's. Mina was caught of guard but still leaned closer to Nayeon's lips.

Nayeon started to move her lips, slow and passionate. Mina gladly replied tp Nayeon's kisses. Nayeon bit Mina's lower lip causing Mina to open her mouth. Nayeon slid her tounge inside Mina's.

Mina gasped for air making Nayeon stopped. But Mina leaned in again but Nayeon was fast enough to dodge.

"I thought you're going to be late for your rehearsals." Nayeon teased and walks away.

"Nayeon!" Mina shouted before running after Nayeon.

--
A/N:

OOOF, HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY TO THIS STORY. WELL, I REALLY TRIED TO DO PUBLISH THIS YESTERDAY BUT, INTERNET IS NOT ON MY SIDE.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!