t h i r t e e n

[mina]

"So girls, I'll collect the money next month, okay?" I just sighed to what our coach said.

"I didn't know that we meed money for the uniform." I told chaeyoung. "Just aks for your mother, minari. I know she will give you." chaeyoung said.

"I don't want to, Chaeng. She has a new family in Japan now. I don't want to be a burden to her. You know that she is the one that's paying for my aparment. That's enough responsibility for her to me." I said and fixed my bag.

"So what are you going to do?" Chaeyoung asked. "I don't know." I said.

"Wait, do you want me to tell my mom to hire you for our coffee shop? Just for maybe one month."

"Sure, sure. Thankyou, Chaeyoung." I said and hugged her.

"That's what bestfriends are for, right?" Chaeyoung said and hugged back.

"TZUYODA!" A voice called Tzuyu, I think? Chaeyoung and I turned around to see who it was.

It is Hirai Momo, the school's social butterfly and Im Nayeon. Wait, should I accept her offer? Dean said she's going to pay me.

"Chaeyoung, I think you don't need to tell your mim to hire me. I know what to do now." i said and walked towards Nayeon's direction.

"Im Nayeon." I called her when I got near her. "Uh, yes?" she answered.

"I am accepting your offer." I said. "Really? Thankyou." she said and hugged me. "Oh, sorry." she said when she realized what she did.